• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Ponymad21

1. P

Molly now has GI stasis...

There may be an ingredient that doesn't agree with them, my bunny can't eat burgess pellets or any veg or forage as if upsets his tummy
  2. P

Mr. Ham's Stomach Pains Are Back

My rabbit frequently decides to do something similar, I think it's just to try and give me a heart attack! He goes mad for his nuggets, he has them split into two meals, but some mornings he just decides he doesn't want to eat them, I generally leave him until 12 noon and if he's not eating by...
  3. P

Molly now has GI stasis...

Oh no! I've had to deal with a few cases of stasis, it's so hard and somethimes there doesn't appear to be one particular trigger
  4. P

Top tips to keeping rabbits warm in winter!

For those of us who can't bring our rabbits inside in the winter I thought I'd write a top tips list that we can all refer back to each year! Feel free to comment your own tips below and I'll add them on! 1. Fill a hide, this could be a cardboard box or the bedding area of the hutch, with...
  5. P

Runaround door or catflap?

What are cat flaps like to attach to sheds
  6. P

He's quite bold so I think he'll work the Catflap out, I'll just shake a bowl of pellets the other side!
  7. P

Fleece bed okay for winter?

I wish I could have four bonded together! I've given Brandi a plastic dog bed with a fleece blanket and snugglesafe, and just clean the blanket every now and then
  8. P

Rabbits and cold weather

My bunny loves his shed! They are probably eating more as eating keeps them warm because they're hind gut fermenters, the fermenting process in the caecum will keep them warm, it's a natural thing for them to do
  9. P

I want to add my bunny's run to the side of his shed, considering price and security which would you recommend: a runaround door (standard or double glazed) or a catflap? I have no doubts that he would be able to use a cat flap
  10. P

Best place to get a rabbit from?

I've calculated and it's currently 64sq foot of spacec
  11. P

The run isn't very wide, although I do have plans to extend it
  12. P

I classed the two I got from preloved as rescues, one was extremely over weight and his friend had really bad urine scald, so bad he found it too painful to move
  13. P

Uterine cancer in does

I didn't even think of that daphnephoebe and Santa! Interesting about the spaying in ferrets and increased risk of adrenal disease!
  14. P

That's where I got my two from, I lost one under anaesthetic back in May though :(
  15. P

I'm in Essex, a lot of places also won't rehome to me as my shed is only 6.5ft x 6ft, with a 9ft attached run
Back