• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Piptickle

1. Piptickle

Hutch covers

I'm getting a thermal cover from cabj on ebay, the thermal helps keep the warm out in summer and keep the cold out in winter! Plus I've asked for three detachable fronts,a night cover,a rain cover and a fly net! Its costing just over £75 but its for a huge custom hutch so I expected it be...
  2. Piptickle

how many pets do you own?

3 dogs 2 buns 2 lizards 5 fish 1 tarantula 1 piggy (for now;)) and the most difficult and expensive of all- The 4 kids!!!
  3. Piptickle

Meet Nelson - One eyed piggy

Awww! He's adorable! He looks like he's winking;)
  4. Piptickle

What are my rights? I dont want to give him back! U/D hes gone :o(

If he turns up again hand him into the local RSPCA, let them know that if no-one claims him after the 7 days you want to adopt him and you'll get him back neutered and vaccinated and legally yours! (For a donation of course-our Rspca charges £27, which is less than we spend on a family takeaway...
  5. Piptickle

Have to pay £10 a week to get rid of rabbit waste!

I actually seen an ad with someone selling sacks of bunny waste for £5 a sack as fertilizer! I think it may have been on ebay but not sure, but even if you can't sell it advertising it as free to collecter may work-either for the compost heap or as straight up fertilizer if thats how it works-no...
  6. Piptickle

Advice-Please:D

Oh they do get time out of the run during the day, their set up is in a seperated part of the garden 15'x15' but there is no roof on this area so I won't leave them in it all day as I can't be there all the time to keep an eye on things! I can't put a roof on this area as this is also where my...
  7. Piptickle

Mmmm? I need to think about it for a while longer methinks:? I would hate to break their bond-I just yearn for a lop:roll: I don't have the space in my garden for another set up like the one I have so another already bonded pair kept seperatly is out of the question-I would'nt want them to have...
  8. Piptickle

Really? I did'nt think that would be a problem:( With Roary and Freya I introduced them straight away in a cage in the house and supervised them constantly for a few days to be sure all was well-and it was, no probs at all. They have been seperated since for 24 hours when Rory had to visit the...
  9. Piptickle

Sorry I've not been very active lately, and am a fairly new member so most of you won't know me but I was hoping for some friendly advice! I have a neutered pair of buns only recently bonded (3 monthsish) and was thinking of adding another neutered rescue bun. I have a playhouse with a 4'x8' run...
  10. Piptickle

Help with making a bunny flap in a shed

My buns use a cat flap with no probs! Took them a few days to figure it out-I just left the flap off for the first couple of days so they could get used to going through the hole and knew what was on the other side. When I put the flap on, I put them in the run first then let them hear me...
  11. Piptickle

Lighting for shed no mains available

I've just bought one of these for camping. We used one last year which we borrowed from my brother and it was so fab that we have bought one for ourselves this year! My fella is going to use it for fishing too. It gives off a lovely light and you can use all of the LED's or just some to conserve...
  12. Piptickle

Cat adopts rabbit

Well? I suppose we drink cows milk and some drink goats milk too!:D I'd imagine any mothers milk direct from a furry loving body has got to be better than powdered milk from a syringe! I've heard of other stories similar to this one, dogs rearing cats and vice versa and other animals too! I...
  13. Piptickle

Smoke Pearl owners? (Actual breed not just colour)

I just googled it again and checked images and found this pic:roll:I take it you don't know this bun then? What a shame! I found this too http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_7OOOpGEk_eM/SZsUMaau_YI/AAAAAAAAAD4/JbdB23zp2qg/S220/IMG_5287.JPGso it seems Freya is a very rare fur breed:shock: or so it says on...
  14. Piptickle

Smoke Pearl owners? (Actual breed not just colour)

WOW! That looks just like my Freya! Except Freya is maybe a tad darker!(And of course the ears are alittle different;)) Is she/he a Smoke Pearl? How big is she/he? Absolutely adorable thanks so much for sharing!!!
Back