• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Pipkinbuns77

1. P

For Joey

I'm writing this on behalf of my sister who lost little joe today in the most awful way. Binky free little one and please know you were so loved and your mummy is so sorry! :cry::cry:
  2. P

I feel bad

so many people are so casual i could cry! -i don't really suggest getting piggies spayed but if having a mixed pair defo always have the boys castrated. i'm always preaching at work about neutering but some people have such blinkered views about it
  3. P

I feel bad

Its so upsetting isn't it I was at a pet shop and heard a mother :roll: talking to her daughter about G.pigs and she was saying 'we shouldn't get three as when they have babies...' i wanted to say something i couln't help thinking about the poor piggies inbreeding and the fact that there are...
  4. P

Good luck Zac!!

:wave: Good Luck Zac!
  5. P

My Bunnies Are Such Clever Girls!!!!!

Clever Girls!! Yay:D! Can they please tell mine how to use theirs? They just throw it around
  6. P

Lord Frith Teeth removal

Hello Lord Frith had his incisors removed today and was castrated at the same time, this was so he only had to have one anaesthic (spelt wrong sorry). I was so nervous i was shaking this morning but he got through and woke up really well and started to eat some shredded spinach and carrot within...
  7. P

Flopsy - GI Stasis, didnt save her, Flopsy has passed

So sorry! Binky free little one! xx
  8. P

Meet Cinnamon

So adorable! :love::love:
  9. P

Just because we love them...

Everyones buns are soo divine! xx Flyairth Hiding from the rain Bigwig Lord Frith Dandelion Rainbow Buns - Pipkin and Thistle - my little babies, still missing you xx
  10. P

Pigeon

Poor little bird! Fly free little one!
  11. P

yesterday i saw a wildie

They just pop up every now and then. i had two wild babies brought into work once, very young, one agouti and the other was black - they'd been brought in by someones cat. i took them home and hand fed them, the agouti one passed away:( but the black one did really well, completely mad! i...
  12. P

trip to watership down

Its a lovely place on the downs! i'm lucky enough that i live so close that the dogs and i go for a walk there ever week! i scattered two of my little ones (Pipkin and Thistle) ashes up there as all my little ones are named after the book, it seemed fitting. x
  13. P

Newly rescued Bun

:oops:Shes a he!:oops: i took 'her' in for a myxi vacc and my vet checked the sex as wasn't i had been told the correct sex and my vet confirmed that 'she' is a 'he'. Should i worry about puttong him with dandelion, there hasn't been any signs of aggression even when together and i shall get...
  14. P

Newly rescued Bun

This is my new bun, brought in with terrible teeth which we burred and will have removed when shes older. Nine weeks old, the people who brought her in couldn't keep her and so asked for her to be rehomed. i couldn't leave her so now shes making friends with my dandelion (dandy) who has been...
  15. P

Overgrown Front Teeth

Heres a pic of her This is her meeting dandelion
Back