• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Pinkeia

1. P

Introducing Petal & Pickles - my 2 little girls

Now my girls have settled in and we have nearly past the distressing time - Petal had awful head tilt and rolling over last week :cry: and Pickles had really red eyes :cry:, I thought I would share some pics of them. I love them to bits of course and miss them so much when not at home. Typical...
  2. P

Hello from Scotland

Hi from Edinburgh :wave: :wave:
  3. P

is 7 weeks 1 day too young?

One is 8 weeks and the other is 11 weeks this week. Having to wait on extra large cage too as there was a delay and didn't want to get smaller one :?
  4. P

The girls are not with me yet as not quite old enough and delay on cage :(
  5. P

Crumbs I certainly started a big discussion!!! :shock: Well the girls are 8 weeks and 11 weeks this week and I have ordered a nearly 6ft x nearly 3 ft cage and huge playpen for them which I am waiting for. There was a delay on the cage as it is so big for an indoor cage and was offered a...
  6. P

I do appreciate all the advice. I will be getting them next week when the younger one is 8 weeks old. I will be at home with them with my hubby for 4 days solid so hopefully they will be able to settle in ok. The girls have already had play time together and I saw them getting on pretty well...
  7. P

Why do you think they are not a responsible breeder? There are plenty being rehomed that young (not just the breeder that I happened to choose) Also I have already said I would be leaving them until they are slightly older. Granted the set up is not absolutely perfect but I have seen a lot worse.
  8. P

Yes they will be indoors when they come to ours although at the moment they are housed in a converted shed and they all seem happy enough.
  9. P

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how long I should have the girls at home before making a visit to the vets for their check up and myxi injections?
  10. P

I thought that too. How long do you think I should leave it?
  11. P

Do you think I should leave it for a while then? How long do you think?
  12. P

So I am leaving the girls another week and see how the younger one is on the day to make sure everything is ok. Was thinking of having their initial check up and myxi injection on the day I get them, so pick them up and straight to the vets. Do you think this will be too much on the actual day...
  13. P

Special cases - Contains photos which some people may find upsetting

Very sad photos. Thank goodness they are now in good hands. Hope they are well very soon :love:
  14. P

Bit confused now as I really wanted them to come home together so they can settle in together. Not sure what to do :?
  15. P

Found out earlier that one of my girls (lionhead) will be 7 weeks and 1 day when I collect them next week. My other girl (minilop) is a few weeks ahead so no problem there. The breeder says its ok but I was a little bit concerned as a newbie 'bunny-mum' Any thoughts?
Back