• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by piningforarabbit

1. P

22 Rabbits!

very good advice
  2. P

Out of hours fees

Sorry not sure... But I always take mine to great western exotics in Swindon... I Pay whatever they charge as I know that they give the best healthcare bar none
  3. P

22 Rabbits!

this was recommended to me https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B008CHQZHU/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  4. P

my heart just stopped - I thought he was dead !

Just viewing the warren via the webcams stropsey was lying on his side, ears down...watched him for several minutes with no movement...tipsey was busy eating hay and moving around...stropsey was motionless started to get concerned, especially as his ears were flat and there was no sign of...
  5. P

Available Rescue: Lots of Honeybunnies

so many lovely bunnies oh philip...if only... sadly I can't take on any more myself, but I really hope they find forever homes soon
  6. P

testing webcam setup...working !

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipMMLv0FfdKdVHqDJ5H-r-ht4-yel5ysCDBbSAG5
  7. P

22 Rabbits!

that is definately my approach by the time the head tilt occurs, the damage has already been done I treated all of mine a few years ago as a precaution, hence me viewing it as a "vaccination"...once done, if they don't come into contact with infected rabbits, the chance of them getting it, I...
  8. P

22 Rabbits!

I found this https://www.dechra.co.uk/therapy-areas/companion-animal/exotics/antiparasitics-antifungals/disease-information/e-cuniculi "A blood test can be performed to measure antibodies, however the helpfulness of this is limited as it only tells us that the rabbit has been exposed to E...
  9. P

22 Rabbits!

great western exotics in swindon did testing for me, and EC came back negative, so I don't think this is the case that most buns have it...are you thinking of pasturella which does exist in most rabbits ?
  10. P

22 Rabbits!

better than a vaccine...a cure if treated in time either lapizole or panacur I think panacur is easier to administer...trying to get around 3ml of lapizole daily into lots of rabbits over 30 days is a real pain...I know...I have done it :cry:
  11. P

22 Rabbits!

mine have been vaccinated for all 3 and EC, despite living indoors but I am a paranoid about infection...I know infections can be carried by birds, wildies, brought in on shoes after a walk in the countryside etc etc
  12. P

22 Rabbits!

I think most people vaccinate for the more common VHD1 +2 + mxyi But there are other less common infections such as EC
  13. P

22 Rabbits!

I can confirm that it is all too easy to end up with unexpected litters...don't let this happen to you... Says daddy to 16 bunnies
  14. P

22 Rabbits!

they are all so sweet please, please, please ...youtube videos ?
Back