• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by piggie

1. P

Sheltered Bunny accommodation

Aw, thank you! They are beautiful & we're very in love with them.
  2. P

Ok. Think I've got it... (just don't tell my boss!) Not the best photos yet, but Introducing Sophie and Chloe
  3. P

I know, photos. Unfortunately, I work Wednesday to Friday & it's like a whirl wind till Saturday, especially with addition of two beautiful girls to our family of 3 children, 1 dog, 3 hens, and a lot of fish! Promise photos at the weekend.
  4. P

Thank you all. Love the idea of the wendy house. Will keep an eye out. I think adapting one of these is about our level of diy expertise!
  5. P

That's what I have. We're thinking of putting in extra tunnels for more excitement too!
  6. P

Wow, thank you for all the replies. This looks like a really friendly, welcoming site. I hadn't thought of working out the square feet. I make it 26 square feet sheltered and 36 square feet un-sheltered, giving a total of 62 square feet. I think their issue was the coop, and I can understand...
  7. P

Thank you, and hello back :wave:
  8. P

OMG. I never thought of doing that. Me and my hubby are fairly rubbish at DIY. Going to look at doing that.
  9. P

Thank you. Will sort that out asap.
  10. P

I have a photo of the unfinished setup, but I can't find a way of attaching it. My permissions won't allow me.
  11. P

Thank you for the welcome. Actually, SSPCA have said that they'll let us know if any come in. Just not as many buns up here as down south.
  12. P

Hi all, I'm new to the forum & new to keeping bunnies. We desperately need some advice about housing. We have been building a run system in order to adopt some rabbits from a well respected bunny rehoming organisation, and have hit a problem. Our set up is (and please read all the detail...
Back