• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Pepe

1. P

Giving my rabbits the best possible life...

@ Mike I would LOVE a massive warren full of rabbits lol! Thanks Guys
  2. P

Giving my rabbits the best possible life...

Morning all, I just wanted to pick peoples brains, Im not sure if I have put this in the right area, but hope someone can give me some tips. I am 30 and have had rabbits since I was 6. In my later years from 18 to now I have always rescued rabbits. I have 3 rabbits, Pepe and Lucy who live...
  3. P

Toots the Pasteurella boy looking for love...

Thank you for your help guys! I have been on contact with a rescue who has an older female with the same strain of Snuffles as Toots, still waiting to hear back from them. Will keep you posted. Feel awful for the little girly bun at P@H still.....its so tough theres so many rabbits out there!
  4. P

Im not really worried about Toots being too old, but I have adopted a rabbit from a rescue who I got spayed etc and she will not bond with any male rabbit I have had her a long time. I just dont want to end up with another rabbit who wont bond as that would mean buying another hutch as I have...
  5. P

P@H Adoption Section U/D still there :(

Hi All, I thought I would let you know what has happened. I was due to go and see Andrea yesterday with (very funny) my Friend Andrea was going to take me. But she had a bit of bad news, would have gone today but iv been with family all day. Im a little apprehensive if I am honest. Toots is 5...
  6. P

I know what your saying Tim, and its really though. I have two other rabbits and a single girl bunny who wont bond with any male. The last thing I want to do is take on another rabbit which may or maynot bond with Toots. If i went to a rescue at least I would have thier support and back up. Its...
  7. P

Just a little update on the snuffles bun in pets at home, I was meant to visit her yesterday but my friend who was going to take me had some bad news and what with mothers today I haven't had a chance. I have been thinking about her a lot. She was 4-5 months old and Toots is 5, is it bad of me...
  8. P

Signatures

Hi all, Is there anyone out there that could do me a signature? I am useless at these sorts of things....if not will give it a go. Thanks in advance ;)
  9. P

I have spoken to my friend who has kindly offered to take me to visit the rabbit tomorrow afternoon....will keep you all posted. We dont want a snuffles bunny ending up in the wrong hands!!
  10. P

Tim (?) I have just replied to the post! I am in surrey so i am hoping shes not too far away!!! Fingers crossed
  11. P

Where abouts is this little girl? I am in Surrey.....hoping desperatly that shes close! I dont have a car so cant go too far (plus I am 5 months pregnant) x
  12. P

£250 budget - Ryedale or Happyhutch?

Have you seen this one its bigger and cheaper http://www.rehutches.com/product/single-whopper-rabbit-hutch-no6
  13. P

Hi all, thank you so much for the response, its such a hard thing to know what to do. I have also been told there are (I think) two different strains of Snuffles one is less infectious then then other which is what Toots has. He used to be bonded with another snuffles bunny who had the other...
  14. P

Morning all, I have a male rabbit approx 4 years old who was given to me last year by one of my customers as sadly the family were moving to France (I do rabbit boarding) And as I knew Toots and was used to giving him his medication I decided to take him on. The family that had Toots before...
  15. P

Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone, Newbi to this site but not a newbi to the wonderful world of rabbit ownership. My names Jo and I have 5 rabbits Pepe who is a 5 year old netherland dwarf. He was brought inot my shop by a lady who had rescued him from her neighbour after realsing he wasnt being fed or look after...
Back