• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Pazza1971

1. P

Please help - need assistance bonding with my mini lops

Thanks ThreeB's - I think I am going to not pick them up for a few days and see if I can get them to come to me without being scared or wary.
  2. P

Thanks Lily - I did reply to you but I think it is stuck in the system. I was told to keep their cage a bit off ground level to help make it easier to pick them up, as well as reducing the size of their cage for a little while. I am hand feeding them treats - the male is braver than the female...
  3. P

Thanks for the advice Catherine - I will try this once they are happy to approach me while I sit next to their cage.
  4. P

Hi everyone I got a boy and girl mini lop ten days ago. They are both 16 weeks old and the boy has been neutered. They will eat from my hand (initially reluctant to approach me) but afterwards will run into the corner. The person I bought them from has told me to pick them up and lap bed train...
Back