• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by parsnipbun

1. P

Gradual hindlimb paralysis

Hi Just top say EC hind leg loss can be gradual and over weeks end up as complete loss - BUT my experience is that they can get better albeit very very gradually. Our bun had complete loss and it has taken 4 months to come back - but he can now hop again (though he does wobble a bit!)
  2. P

What's happened to his face?

ear infection is the most likely cause - vet for eaar exam but lso xray is vital
  3. P

3rd June Forage Day 2017!! Booking now!!

Thank you everyone - especially those who have said how much they enjoyed it last year! Really looking forward to meeting more people! We are already booking well.
  4. P

hoping you can find someone to come with
  5. P

thank you!!!
  6. P

or email me and I can send you the poster!
  7. P

FORAGING FOR RABBITS A One day ‘Course’ led by Twigs Way on 3rd June 2017 Cost for the day (including lunch) £22: Urgently raising money towards myxi and vhd2 vacs for our 30 buns! Twigs is author of the RWA book on Foraging for Rabbits and the soon to be launched RWA book ‘Gardening for...
  8. P

Gardens and Rabbits IMAGES NEEDED for new book!

What a lovely group! I love groups.
  9. P

thats fabulous!!!
  10. P

BUMP : especially needed still are Hanging Baskets and window boxes, raised beds and tubs.
  11. P

Give it a whirl! See if they are large enough!
  12. P

That sounds fab!! Photos of that would be lovely.
  13. P

They sound good!!
  14. P

Thank you! have replied
Back