• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by pamwalmsley

1. P

Weight loss and small poo in my 5 year old dwarf lop doe!

I know the popcorns not good but she isnt really eating much and there's only so much of the peppers, apple, I can give her! Even the trusty rocket isnt tempting her!! We're off to the vets again tomorrow (Sunday). Poor baby is soooo not her usual self. :-((
  2. P

Hi All, Thanks for the responses. No she's not spayed, had bucks done instead of does! She's 5, and usually really health. She's only eating greens and fruit, and salted popcorn and very little of this. My gut feeling is to have her teeth rechecked but because she's eating the popcorn I'm not...
  3. P

Hi - we are looking for any advice we can get to help our bunny. We have 6 Dwarf Lop rabbits, and Puddles, our eldest female is sick at the moment. About a month ago she developed a lump under her ear and we noticed she wasn’t eating properly. She wasn’t really pooing either. We went to the vets...
Back