• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Paddy Charlie

1. P

My new bunny is bleeding - please help!!

I think she'll be alright, it just seems to be her urine that is very red. I spoke with vet and he said to just keep close eye on her and he will check her out fully on saturday. Phew :oops: had just panicked a bit when I seen the red
  2. P

I'll check if its blood or urine before I call the vets then cheers :)
  3. P

Not 100% that it was blood as just seen the red and thought it was blood as my other bunny has never had red urine. But she had been peeing yellow since I got her on sat. She does seem fine though so fingers crossed its just urine :?
  4. P

I got a bunny on the weekend to bond with my rabbit. She was abandoned so I'm not sure what age she is although she seems to be 6-12 months going by her size. But she seems in good health and has good teeth. She hasn't looked in any pain and is happy enough running around, eating and drinking...
  5. P

First Time Trying To Bond...U/D- Need Answer By tomorrow

The problem is there aren't any rescues by me to bring him along but hopefully I will find a wee girlfriend for him
  6. P

At the moment 2 bunnies would be my limit so if they never bonded I wouldn't be able to get them partners so would sort of defy me trying to get mine a friend in the first place. It was just more of a hopeful as the other bunny is so nice but my fella will need to wait some a little longer for...
  7. P

Main reason for doing it is to have a friend for my bun so hoping to get him someone he can bond with. But can have them seperate if need to but not what I'm looking for to be honest
  8. P

Anyone else had this experience that would recommend for or againist it? I said I'd have my answer about taking the bunny tomorrow
  9. P

I was wanting to get him a female but my friends rabbit is just so gorgeous.
  10. P

I have a 2 year old dutch lop who is neutered and I am going to try and bond him. I have never done this before and know it isn't an easy process at times. I was looking to get a netured female for him that was about the same age, but a friend knows someone who has to give up their rabbit due...
  11. P

Top Tips xx-U/d Might Wanna take a peep, my hands are killing! x

Thanks again Ash very helpful. I'm a it afraid of nipping cause my fella had his front 2 teeth taken out so it'll be an unfair contest lol
  12. P

Top Tips xx-U/d Might Wanna take a peep, my hands are killing! x

Do you have any tips for bonding or know a thread that does? I got my first rabbit 2 years ago and its about time I gave him a friend. So going to try get him a neutered female very soon. So i'm more thinking about getting my home ready to handle the bonding bunnies. I'll have 2 large cages to...
  13. P

How do you weigh your buns?

I usually go with the weighing that the vet does but if I'm checking in between I use a digital scale and weigh myself then weigh again holding the bunny and the weight difference is my bunnies weight :D Don't know if thats the best way though, but its the one i use
  14. P

no bunnies or g pigs in pets @ home

I was in P@H yesterday and they had Guinea Pigs but know rabbits. The girl I spoke to said they she thinks they sold out cause of easter. So hoping that foolish people aren't getting them just cause its easter then not wanting them a short while after. P@H by me was also doing a special kids...
Back