• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by OreoVision

1. OreoVision

Submissive bunny won't groom.

A trick we used when bonding my dominate-male/submissive-female pair to get them a little closer was putting a treat on each other's heads to eat off maybe if you put a treat on the male's head the female would become keener to licking/grooming them in time even without the treat. Thou I think a...
  2. OreoVision

Should I get him fixed?

I checked and they do! so you think he would be less lonely that way? I hope they would get along.
  3. OreoVision

Should I get him fixed?

Would it be better to get my rabbit a friend and if so male of female? (if I did that I would get him fixed of course)
  4. OreoVision

Should I get him fixed?

I don't plan on getting him a friend, how do I know if he really needs a friend? doesn't it take like six months to bond a pair? how can you tell if your rabbit is sexually frustrated? He is in good health, I don't want him to be in pain...
  5. OreoVision

Should I get him fixed?

I hope its not to dangerous for older males :( I will have to ask about that.
  6. OreoVision

Should I get him fixed?

I think I am going to get him fixed. Like a typical rabbit mommy I am worried about the operation but I think he would be happier and more of a snuggle bunny if he got it do. I plan to ask lots of questions before it gets done like: What is the success rate? Will it hurt him? How long will it...
  7. OreoVision

Should I get him fixed?

He said that getting fixed can help a rabbit live longer but because he is already older that he wouldn't benefit from that aspect of getting fixed. He didn't mention GA.
  8. OreoVision

Should I get him fixed?

He doesn't have any health problems.
  9. OreoVision

Should I get him fixed?

My vet said that my rabbit is to old to really benefit from being fixed, he is seven years old. But I'm thinking of having it done anyway, him being so frisky. I didn't have the money to get him fixed before but I found a shelter that will do it for less so now I can. So should I go for it?
Back