• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by orangediva

1. orangediva

RIP black & white cat

Thanks guys - have just phoned the vets to ask if he was micro chipped (I knew they wouldn’t give me details but I said I just wanted to know if he was chipped or not as I was going to go back and knock on some doors if not). Turns out he was and his owners have been informed. Poor them...
  2. orangediva

RIP black & white cat

I can’t stop thinking about him and haven’t slept much. I’m not sure whether to go back and knock on some doors in case he wasn’t chipped. I keep thinking of someone calling him in for his breakfast and worrying where he is. I can’t imagine telling them what happened but I think not knowing and...
  3. orangediva

Rabbit nappies and wee scold ?

I’m so sorry. It sounds like she was loved and a lucky bunny to have you. Thinking of you XX
  4. orangediva

Anyone ordered from manor pet housing?

I have and they are fantastic! My lot have got two bunny bothies plus a corner fort with ramp, litter tray/hay rack combos plus separate hay boxes - everything’s perfectly rabbit sized (unlike a lot of the rubbish out there) and is incredibly well made. I’d totally recommend them. Check the...
  5. orangediva

RIP black & white cat

I found a cat tonight dead in the middle of the road on my way home from work. He was still warm, someone had just only just hit him and left him there to die. I moved him from the middle of the road and knocked on the nearest door but there was no reply and all the houses were in darkness...
  6. orangediva

Brexit & Medicines - Human & Vet

Anyone else starting to worry about this? I have zero confidence in the ability of our politicians and, as a nurse, I’m feeling a little concerned re the supply chain of our medicines. There have been several “shortages” recently including Co Amoxiclav, a widely used antibiotic and...
  7. orangediva

Cost of vaccinations

Mine - independent large veterinary hospital - offers 4 for the price of 3 on vaccinations. Having 8 rabbits now I’ve saved quite a bit this summer. Combi is £36 each and RHD2 £25 ish. Worth asking if there’s a discount for multiples xx
  8. orangediva

Welfare Hutch 6ft by 2 ft with run connection pipe available + another soon

Ok I really need the first hutch collecting in the next 2-3 days so we can start building our second MPH shed - I just don’t have the space to keep it and start building, so - Tonibun/Tabithakat - if you can’t get back to me today or tomorrow re a firm collection date, I’m going to offer it to...
  9. orangediva

No Leicestershire - literally 2 mins from Junction 22 M1. It’s very easy for anyone passing on M1 but a long way from IOW :cry:
  10. orangediva

Ooh that’s good - I’ll hold off eBaying then - would you be wanting both? If so, I’ll have to find somewhere to stash this one until the other is ready, my next shed is a much bigger job to set up than the one we’ve just done as I don’t have a level base yet. The second one isn’t likely to be...
  11. orangediva

First hutch is ready for collection, if anyone is interested please PM me. I’m going to put it on eBay at the weekend if no one on here wants it. Xx
  12. orangediva

Apologies, didn’t see this. Haven’t heard back from Tabithakat as yet re whether she is able to collect them. One will be ready from later today/Thursday, the other not for a couple of weeks. I’ll PM her just to double check, if she doesn’t want them they are still available :)
  13. orangediva

Cuprinol in general

It looks amazing!! Lucky buns 8)
  14. orangediva

Allowing burrowing in the run.....

Good idea MM, I’ll investigate the burrow tonight when it cools down and block it off with a pot. They are clever little things, they’ve dug it under a wooden garden bridge I’d painted and put in the run to give them some shade - they’ve got even more now!
  15. orangediva

I’m bonding a trio again! U/D P64

Really sorry to read this and best wishes to Bertie. If only we could speak their language :?
Back