• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Onionknight

1. O

Preparing cage for incoming babies!

No, not yet. She is supposed to have the babies around june 10th. And I didn't mean to use fresh alfalfa, I meant to say alfalfa hay (English is not my native language, sorry). So is alfalfa hay good for the nest or not? I can't say how much I thank you for your fast replies. You're the best.
  2. O

Thanks for all the answers!!! I'm preparing the box that'll be her nest and I'll put lots of hay there and leave it in her cage so she'll make the last modifications. Hope everything turns out ok. PS: Can I use alfalfa instead of hay for the nest?
  3. O

Hello, everybody!!! My situation is the following: a little less than a month ago, one of my female bunnies escaped her cage while my male bunny was around (all my bunnies are not neutered because there's not vet here that can perform that kind of procedure). So, you can imagine what could have...
Back