• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by one of the family

1. O

Vaccination prices recently anyone?

Took 24 for vaccinations during rabbit awareness week to P@H vets - £15 each - bargain - saved us a fortune! :wave:
  2. O

Rabbit nesting - we have babies!

Mammy buns and her babies are doing well. She's very settled and we have seen the babies in the nest - there are 6 of them, little pink squiggles. I am already panicking about finding homes for them though, makes me so worried and so sad.
  3. O

Thanks for the positive vibes. Mammy bun seems chilled out, has been dozing most of the afternoon but she has ate well and had a long drink after the birth which took all of 20 minutes start to finish. We have a number of house buns. Some on here may remember we rescued 7 rabbits from a rescue...
  4. O

The little girl has jumped out of the nest, had a long drink and is now munching some carrot as a treat and some curly kale. It looks like there are 6 babies but obviously we haven't had a good look as we don't want to stress her out. She appears settled and OK.
  5. O

Thanks for replies. Little bun is still eating though less than she has been these last few days. She was constantly eating yesterday and the day before. She has put on weight but I put that down to her being fed well. I can't see any movement in her tum but I *thought* I felt movement...
  6. O

Thanks Marleysworld. I know the gestation period but as I don't know when she was with a male I can't gauge when the babies would be due but as she has started nesting, I was hoping to get an estimate from that of when to expect babies. She started nesting just under 24 hours ago. She has pulled...
  7. O

We have a female rabbit who currently appears to be nesting, moving hay around in her mouth, pulling her fur out and bunching it all together. How long does this "nesting" go on for before babies are born? She is indoors with plenty of hay, so is warm, dry and appears quite settled. Any...
  8. O

sleep tight little stray ...

Rest easy at the Bridge little bun. An act of kindness indeed xxx
  9. O

The new boys have had their check ups today. Nebuliser info appreciated

Thank you. I plan to get one for our lovely bun Duck.
  10. O

The new boys have had their check ups today. Nebuliser info appreciated

Can I ask which nebuliser you use? I have been looking at the Omron C28 I think it is.
  11. O

Incredibly intelligent & brave little pigeon

Fly free little pigeon xx
  12. O

Any advice please - poorly bunny :'(

I think that perhaps you need to bring her inside where you can keep an eye on her. You could syringe some water into her but be careful not to tip her head back as you don't want the water to go down the wrong way. It is important that she eats and passed it through. Right now you don't know if...
  13. O

Our beautiful Gracie Goose - 20th August 2014

So sorry to read that you have lost Gracie Stef. I am pleased however she found her way to you and you had those years together. Have fun in the sun at The Bridge Gracie xx
  14. O

First Casper Now Harriet/UD now Joe too

I am so sorry to hear about Joe and previously Harriet and Casper. What an awful time you are having, I really feel for you. You mentioned in an earlier post that Harriet was having a pm. What was the outcome of that? Sending all positive vibes xx
  15. O

E cunicili.

I'm sorry to hear your poor bun has this. We had a bun with EC quite a few years ago and despite the hard work, they do survive! One of the main things is to find a rabbit savvy vet as quite a few are unsure how to treat buns especially EC buns. Your bun will need a 28 day dose of panacur as...
Back