• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by omehtea

1. O

Cat clay litter vs compressed wood fibre

New bun, fresh new start. :lol: Don't glare at me like that. I didn't dump my bun in the streets or eat it. I found it a new home which is bigger, and he now has a doe as a companion. Natures Own Cat Litter 30 Litre was the one I was thinking of getting but it says it has pine fresh smell, and...
  2. O

Cat clay litter vs compressed wood fibre

Getting my new rabbit tonight! Their breeder has been using Tesco's light weighted cat litter. Looks like clay pellets. I'm thinking of either continuing using cat litter, maybe Catsan, or getting a 30L bag of compressed wood fibre for £7.99. Both are advertised as absorbent and supresses...
  3. O

Am I an ******* for selling my pet?

Same reason when someone you like rejects you you decide to find someone else. It's better to have a fresh start with a younger rabbit who hasn't formed an impression of me yet. It's a second chance to bond.
  4. O

I said I'm not trolling. I do have a phd and if I wanted to 'troll' it wouldn't be so obvious. The term 'trolling' is used by losers like you who refuse to accept other people's lives can be so different to yours.
  5. O

I'm not trolling. I swear the next buck I get won't ever get neutered. I spend only several hours a day with the bunny so he must be bored all the time. Going to this new home means more attention, bigger place to run, and a doe companion.
  6. O

Had a dwarf buck for nearly 2 years and now I'm planning to sell him for £100. A buyer has agreed to meet me. Reason for selling? Got bored of this buck not showing me affection ever since neutered. I'm using the money to buy myself another buck of a different breed. I told some friends and...
Back