• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by olivia smith

1. O

It all went wrong... advice please!!

I would also think to split them up as boy rabbits are ruff. they could be fighting over there terotory or something like that. If i was in that situation i would split them up and each take turns in the garden running around free. :D
  2. O

i know im only 10 years old but i do know quite a bit about rabbits i know im only 10 years old but i do know quite a bit about rabbits and there behaviour
  3. O

hi i think you should put them back together but be near them just in case.If they do what they did put them back into pairs again, then try maybe a week later if it happens again, well leave it for 2 maybe 3 weeks for them to calm down snd try again if it happens again i would separate them...
  4. O

Girl And Boy Bunny Names In Need!

why dont u call your rabbits this.............. call your rabbits according to the colour like if its grey call it Smokey or if its white call it Crystal:p
  5. O

hi i have got 2 rabbits............ it depends on the colour they are to me like my rabbit which is grey her name is Smokey and our white rabbit which is also a girl is callled Crystal i would name them by there colour. like our cats we have got 4 and 1 is called liquiorice who is black, a...
  6. O

hi i have got 2 rabbits............ it depends on the colour they are to me like my rabbit which is grey her name is Smokey and our white rabbit which is also a girl is callled Crystal i would name them by there colour. like our cats we have got 4 and 1 is called liquiorice who is black, a...
Back