• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by olices

1. olices

Raven is gone March 20 24, Apr 15 24 tribute post 27

So sorry, sending hugs. RIP Raven 😪
  2. olices

Millie: Lump of fur on her back / Arthritis treatment

Poor Milie, I hope its nothing serious and just a cyst
  3. olices

Benji is coming to his end

So sorry to hear about Benji. I've lost both our 12 year old buns in the last few months and both had arthritis in their back legs. Definitely ask the vet for advice, we had a couple of pain relief options towards the end with doses we could increase as needed which really helped. Thinking of...
  4. olices

Something is going wrong

Sending vibes for Cookie and you get to the bottom of what's going on with him x
  5. olices

John-Joe - U/D 25th April

All sounds positive, hopefully it will continue Jane x
  6. olices

Sending thoughts and vibes your way, you're doing a great job Jane they're lucky to have you ❤️
  7. olices

RIP Harry

Tonight we said goodbye to our remaing cheeky black and white bunny Harry. He's gone to join his lifelong partner Daisy in bunny heaven. I sat with him as he went 😢 He was nearly 13 bless him, gosh our house feels so empty and quiet. Sleep tight Harry xx
  8. olices

Sending vibes, come on JJ! 😍
  9. olices

Morse HATES the Rain….

Oh dear Morse! He's so gorgeous isn't he 😍
  10. olices

Only one thing to do with a wet pussy

Well, you certainly caught my attention with that thread headline! Very beautiful cat, looks nice and cosy ! 😊
  11. olices

What litter/bedding is everyone using nowadays for litter trays?

Gosh, carefresh not carefree! Don't worry I definitely don't use carefree as bedding! Hopefully you ladies out there will get this!!
  12. olices

Peter

So sorry you've lost him, RIP Peter x
  13. olices

What litter/bedding is everyone using nowadays for litter trays?

Megazorb, but the place that produces it has had a problem with some kind of machinery (I think) so.struggling to get it. I'm hoping to.get some next week, it's only produced down the road from.us! I bought some carefree, it's good but expensive!
  14. olices

Tigger and Norton 10.01.2012 - 17/20.01.2024

So sorry for your loss x
  15. olices

Jack’s-Jane Never Existed 😳

I'm sure everyone will agree, despite the apostrophes problems, Jacks Jane will never be forgotten! Even if you don't actually 'exist' and you can't find yourself.......if that makes any sense at all 🤣
Back