• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Nuttybabez

1. N

Baby Bunnies!

ok thank you. I don't give them many shavings, I did try without them but they made such a mess and I also tried newspaper but they shredded it faster than I could put it down! lol I thought you were not meant to use straw as it had seeds and dust spores in it that could get in their eyes and...
  2. N

Baby Bunnies!

Yep mum is doing very well thank you Bavarian Bunny. Its her first litter so I am really pleased with her! I *think* that baby is chinchilla but may turn out to be just grey...wait and see. The little dutch marked agouti is a little monkey! She is the smallest but was first out of the nest and...
  3. N

Baby Bunnies!

Thank you!! They are adorable, I can't stop looking at them.
  4. N

Baby Bunnies!

Here are my 2 week old baby bunnies. They are dutch X dwarf lionhead. There are 5 of them - 2 agouti, 2 black otter and 1 grey/chinchilla.
  5. N

Hiya

Yes they are seperated now. Unfortunately I didn't realise she was so close to giving birth or that they get pregnant again immediately so I think she will be pregnant again. I will be having Lollipop neutered before he goes back in with Tinkerbell.
  6. N

Hiya

Thank you for all the replies! Lollipop is daddy to Tinkerbells babies. I have had a peek but not touched the babies and it looks like there are 5 grey babies, some with white markings. Tinkerbell is very friendly and nosy and is always the first one to come over for fuss.
  7. N

Hiya

Hiya! Thanks! I haven't got many pics really and they are not very good either - I will have to sort some better ones out. This is one of my bunny pens. I know they need somewhere to hide/shelter and its being built at the moment. This is Lollipop as a baby and now (he seems to have lost...
  8. N

Hiya

Hiya! I am new here. I have 4 bunnies who all live in pens indoors - LOLLIPOP is a grey dwarf lionhead buck. MIFFY is a BEW netherland dwarf doe. TINKERBELL is an agouti and white dutch doe and has just had babies. HECTOR is an orange netherland dwarf buck.
Back