• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by ninny40

1. N

Lord Herbert-U/D 1st August

Oh bless him. Sending Lord H lots of healing vibes and hoping he pulls through. So sorry, Jane. Xxx
  2. N

Lord Herbert-U/D 1st August

So sorry to read this and hoping it is not as bad as you fear for Lord H. Sending him vibes and very gentle nose rubs. Xxx
  3. N

Bunny Op U/Date 12th May :-)

Hoping all goes well for bun and sending you recovery vibes too. Xxx
  4. N

Roisin is Ill - U/D 2nd May- Responding Well to Treatment

Glad to hear she is doing a bit better today - hope she continues to improve. More vibes being sent. Xxx
  5. N

Roisin is Ill - U/D 2nd May- Responding Well to Treatment

Sending lovely Roisin healing vibes and gentle nose rubs. Xxx
  6. N

Dillon is poorly

Sending your boy vibes and hoping he is soon on the mend. Xx
  7. N

Remembering Rolo three years on

Gosh, I cannot believe it is three years already. He was the spit of my first bun, George. Was he a black otter? Have fun at The Bridge, Rolo bun, maybe you are playing with my George...
  8. N

Tips for successful nail clipping please!!

I found a very good trick is to put a netting, like the type satsumas come in, over each foot. This catches the fur and keeps it out of the way so as you can see the nail nice and clearly, without the fur getting in the way. It's a two man job in our house, I hold and husband clips. Good point...
  9. N

Elsa Today :-)

She looks a very happy bun! Xx
  10. N

Chime's Babies Today

What a group of absolute cuties! Fabulous photos. Squeeeeeeeze :love: :love:
  11. N

I think Izzy needs to be PTS

Oh bless, thinking of you both. Xxx
  12. N

Chloe - 2012 - 2018

Oh bless, I'm so sorry you had to help your beautiful girl to The Bridge. Binky-free sweet girl. Xx
  13. N

Endeavour- All Better :-)

Oh yes, you can see the happiness in his bunny face! Glad he is back to his old self again. Hope you are soon feeling the same way, Jane.
  14. N

Does anyone have experience with cancer in a bunny?

So very, very sorry. You have done the right thing in ending Kibeth's distress, but I know what a heart breaking decision it is to make. Binky-free at The Bridge, beautiful girl. Xx
  15. N

To syringe feed or wait until seen by vet

Glad to hear Oliver is eating again. I know the spring grass can sometimes cause bunnies tummy pain, due to its richness - is he an outside bun? You must be very relieved!
Back