• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by NIKKI

1. N

please help

Hi i let 3 of my buns out 2day all in their runs (the girls in 1) n a male in another wen i went out 2 check on them mufasa the male was in the girls run. they are old enuff 2b pregnant my main concern is that the girls (sisters) have always been 2geva iwud like them 2 stay 2geva but will...
  2. N

new additions

Hi ive been apart of this sight for a while now, jst to ask advise i thought it was about time i introduced myself and my ever growing family of buns so here they are there names are Freckle, Patch White sox,(all bucks) Jacob, Monkey, (u can probably tell jacob is a daddy he always reads the...
  3. N

what is this???poo pic added if u are squemish dont look!

Irritable bowel syndrome ! if ur bun has a sensitive tummy 2 certain things it cud b I.B.S (irritable bowel syndrome) its the only condition i can think of where u get both constipated n diarhea never heard of it in buns though ?? i think its worth looking in2 though x
Back