• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by nightwalker

1. N

rescue a bun or a pair

thanks guys wanted to rescue also as laura saved yuki and yuri from bad places and has always wanted to rescue from a rescue and its made me want the same to many needy buns so little house haha
  2. N

weeing on my bed!!

laura does that and puts a small bun bed thingy on the bed yuki peed on the bed that stoped her
  3. N

rescue a bun or a pair

:D thats great thanks shall pester dad haha he is after all the handy man here
  4. N

new bunnys warning deffo cuties

I wannna be a bunny mummy even more after tht, theyre both super cute bt I love angel!
  5. N

rescue a bun or a pair

righto so they have to be able to access the run themselves as well any tips on makin the run protected would be good, I kinda worried bout that..... I know how to make the shed safe not sure bout the run..... next door had foxes get their g pigs they thought their run was safe....
  6. N

rescue a bun or a pair

and ooooooo
  7. N

rescue a bun or a pair

thanks a lot! erm.. I am thinking of a shed conversion what are the requirements of tht?
  8. N

rescue a bun or a pair

eeeeeee :D :D hopefully the rents will give the all clear and a date I can go for it thanks guys
  9. N

rescue a bun or a pair

I will look into tht thanks :D oooooo thatll be great thanks:D
  10. N

new here

laura's usually in manchester but shes visiting :D am happy! laura helped me talking round the rents into getting me buns tho mine will not be indoorsy they will be converted shedy thanks everybody! I have you guys and my sis for advice now too!
  11. N

rescue a bun or a pair

Em.... Tht's too bad I have been told how rewarding it is and how much of a good thing! There's an rspca close I think
  12. N

rescue a bun or a pair

heya I wanna rescue a rabbit or a pair what is the best place? I live in essex
  13. N

new here

hiya everybody I'm little-laura's sister I wanna join this forum cause she talks about you lot, I love her rabbits Yuki and Yuri and I'm hoping to rescue a rabbit or a pair I was gonna buy but laura and some of the things she said you lot said changed my mind
Back