• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Nigelb

1. Nigelb

lost a bunny

2. Nigelb

lost a bunny

how do you add pic?
  3. Nigelb

lost a bunny

just a quick up date have now got a friend for fred her name is winter they are both indoors for winter and are getting on realy well ,they are still in separate hutches during the night but have free range of the living room when I'm about .fred seems a loot happier now and they snuggle up...
  4. Nigelb

lost a bunny

thanks for every ones replies I have been in touch with a rehoming center and am currently waiting for a home visit .I have decided to keep them out side I did think about bringing in fred and having him indoors but he is all ready used to be ing out side he is very lonely at moment but...
  5. Nigelb

lost a bunny

both will happen need to find a good rescue place in west sussex
  6. Nigelb

lost a bunny

thanks for reply
  7. Nigelb

lost a bunny

thanks yes they where both done at same time
  8. Nigelb

lost a bunny

I had 2 boy bunnies both lived together since a few months old now 1.5 years, unfortunately one of them died suddenly they were both kept outside should I get another bunny as a companion for him or should I bring him indoors and have him as a house bunny ,thanks any help would be appreciated...
Back