• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Nickys Boxers

1. N

Available Individual: x ♥ x Fiver & Badger need a home together x ♥ x

Still looking Have contacted 2 local rescues who are full
  2. N

Still looking If any rescues can help please let me know, would be much appreciated
  3. N

Thank you all I never in a million years thought it would come to this :cry: but for their benefit i know its best.
  4. N

Unfortunately due to some problems at home, i need to rehome my 2 buns Fiver and Badger. I always said id never EVER rehome any of my pets, but it has now got to the stage were i do not want the animals to suffer because of my personal problems, they need to come first. Fiver is a female French...
  5. N

My new Girls

Will gt some pics of them all together soon :D once this weather dries up a bit!
  6. N

My new Girls

All 4 buns are now bonded :D :D :D :D they have been together for 4 days now and its going really well :D :D
  7. N

Group Photo Of Our Eleven

:love: kitty they are gorgeous :love:
  8. N

My new Girls

I think they are about a year old, but not too sure
  9. N

My new Girls

Was talking to a lady i know who needed to rehome her 2 rabbits, she got them for her daughter, who has apparantly never bothered with them, so me being me :roll: said i would take them IF she got them sexed properly at the vets (as i could only take them if they were females) Turns out they are...
  10. N

Bye Bye Plumbs

Thanx :D Op went well, hes still really sleepy, so im off to gt him later on :D :D: :D
  11. N

Bye Bye Plumbs

Poor Badger is off for castrating tomorrow morning. Hopefully he will recover quickly then he can move in with fiver for the winter :D
  12. N

Badger Bun

Fiver hates getting her pic taken so she hid, badger is a poser though, i swear hes a dog in rabbits clothing:lol: :roll:
  13. N

Gorgeous baby black bunnies!!

these 2 are going back the rescue this week were they will likely stay now as long term residents, theres too many black buns needing homes at the moment :(
  14. N

Gorgeous baby black bunnies!!

still looking :(
Back