• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by nickylowe40

1. N

Home offered to 2 neautered males

I have 2 female bunnies, Flo and Daisey, and would love for them to have a friend. Even though they are sisters, they don't get along well. (Recently rescued them, so not 100% sure of their history) Ideally would like someone in the South staffs area, so we can introduce them first, before i...
  2. N

Bonding one male one female...help!!

i'm glad i read this thread. I rescued a brother and sister. The male, flops has been done, but sugar hasn't. I must be lucky as they get on really well, and have never seen any agresion from sugar, but will def think about getting her done, for health reasons.
  3. N

Available Rescue: anyone for a girliepig trio

hiya do you ask for a donation? My friend has a piggy sanctuary and rescue bunnies from all over, but obviously, funds are tight as sh gets no help to feed her piggies. If you pm me your details i can get her to contact you xx
  4. N

Getting rescue bunnies today!

just wanted to add an update on Lilly she is the nicest bunny i have ever had! She was def a very loved bunny at one time. When we got her home, she had a hop about my house. I have 4 parrots, and 3 talk, and she wasn't bothered by them saying 'hello' and 'what ya doing'. She then sat on my...
  5. N

hiya, yes i think she is quite well known in the telford area. when i got there, her daughter was there, but asked me to go back later as her mom had visitors, trouble is, i live about 35 miles away, so will have to go back later in the week, but her daughter did tell me the white bunny had ben...
  6. N

I have started to help unwanted bunnies, and i'm lucky enough to be getting a little 2 year old female bunny which was dumped at the local Wrek in Telford. not happy about how that it has taken for someone to dump her, for me to be getting her, but i'm really excited, and can't wait to meet...
  7. N

Our Rabbits New Handmade Run

that looks really good! i'm in the process of building some more runs for my bunnies and might just pinch your idea lol :wave:
  8. N

Available Rescue: Rehoming clogged up with hard to rehome rabbits

hi hun, i read yout post, and have become a member, i take on rescue bunnies from time to time, so will keep my eyes open. don't eat worms, there not very nice lol :wave:
  9. N

hi hunny bunny Well a friend of mine has a piggy sanctuary and she is sometimes offered bunnies, so at the mo, i have taken 3 off her. They will be staying with me, and will not be re-homed. I have always loved bunnies, but due to work commitments, was never able to offer them the love and...
  10. N

hi i'm in south staffs, he charged me £20 per jab, 2 each, then gave me a 10% discount.
  11. N

I said i totally understand why the prices are what they are, it has just cost me nearly £160 for my 4 bunnies jabs - need to find another vet who will help me, so any suggestions please?
  12. N

ok, i'm going to upset a few people here, and no doubt get shouted at but, i saw your appeal to take in your rabbits, and i have started to rescue bunnies myself. Now i understand that bunnies need loads of room, but i think what you are asking could be the reason people are not going to you...
  13. N

Soooo Angry - Got to sound off!!!

what is the matter with people? I can understand why you are angry, i would be too. at least you got the bunny to a good homr in the end. Will people never learn!
  14. N

Cage size for dwarf hamster?

yes i agree. All my dwarf are in plastic type cages, with only the lid being metal, as they can squeeze through gaps.
Back