• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by nickybunny1

1. N

Bailey’s ongoing bladder issues - kidney stones

Aw I am so glad to hear this Ruth, and what lovely relaxed pictures of your cute little boy. And that's a proper pee now which is great to see and not spotting. He is such a brave little boy xx
  2. N

How is Bailey doing Ruth??
  3. N

Great update Ruth, so glad to hear he feels so much better. What a relief. Good boy Bailey xx
  4. N

Great update and such lovely photos, his wound looks nice and neat and clean. Glad Bailey is doing so well and continues to do so xx
  5. N

Oh so glad to hear Bailey is home and sounds like he is recovering well. Such a relief, glad he feeling a alot better now. Well done Bailey and Ruth xx
  6. N

Oh I'm so glad he has come through his operation OK. That's a lot of stones poor Bailey. He is bound to feel more comfortable now. Hope he can come home very soon. Get well soon little Bailey xx
  7. N

What a beautiful picture I could just eat them both they are so cute!! Yes I hate when they improve on the day of a planned operation as it makes you have doubts and feel guilty but it's good for Bailey as he will be in a better place for recovery with a nice full tummy.. Looking forward to a...
  8. N

Thinking of you both today Ruthy and hope Baileys operation goes well and he is home soon xx
  9. N

Plumpkin March 12th 2018 - March 4th 2019

Beautiful beautiful girl. So glad you saved her so she knew what love and freedom was. Rip gorgeous Plumpkin xx
  10. N

Oh I am over the moon it is not kidney stones Ruthy! so happy that he has something fixable. But yes poor boy must be in pain poor sausage but you have been doing everything possible to get to the bottom of this. I think maybe the stones could have been there even before the flush and they...
  11. N

Plumpkin - Farewell

What a beautiful and touching photo of you and your beautiful girl. You gave her so much love and care. I'm heart broken she does not have more time with you. Thinking of you this evening. Hugs xx
  12. N

Oh sorry I will empty it now xx
  13. N

Oh Ruthy, I'm so sorry to read this update. I was actually thinking about you and Bailey last night wondering how things were. I had hoped that as you had not posted in a while that he was doing well. Poor little Bailey and poor you. You both dont deserve this. You are doing so much for that...
  14. N

Plumpkin - Farewell

I too have followed your journey with beautiful beautiful brave Plumpkin and the amazing love and care you have given her. Your love for her shows in every post and she knows how much you care. I am so sorry to hear the CT scan was bad news, how devastating for you all. Like someone else said I...
  15. N

Man who threw away his pet rabbits is jailed

I could not watch the video the pictures and article were so distressing. Disgusting piece of scum, those poor babies. It was as if he couldn't bear to touch them the way he lifted them. They most have been so scared. The person who saw him and saved the buns is wonderful. Some great humans out...
Back