• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by nicky1

1. N

Duo - Now Trio - Have I Ruined It All!

Trio Hi Webbkath i would love to see my wee Lance happy, he is soo nervous now, but if i decided on a fourth bunny, would i bond all together the way i did the trio?? Is there ayone here on the forum who has 4 house rabbits!! i take it Webbkath that yours are outdoor buns?
  2. N

Duo- Trio Problem Yes, all 3 are neutered / spayed. As they are house buns a fourth might be a bit of a problem - too many, it was a struggle to get my husband to let me have the third - he said we had enough already!! although he does love Cody, now that we have him. Would 4 work do u think...
  3. N

Well i posted a few months ago about adopting a third rescue rabbit rabbit, cause my female Rosie and male Lance (also a rescue bun) who were well bonded but wouldnt allow lifting just head petting. So i wanted to save another bun and got a male, Cody 2 months ago. Initially Rosie fought with...
  4. N

Are My Trio Bonded

Trio Thanks guys for the support, yes i will take your advice and keep them in their wee pen for a couple of weeks. mmm demanding to be groomed!! thats sooo funny - but absolutely right! my rosie is such a madam, i cant believe her moods sometimes !! but she is my wee baby as she was my first...
  5. N

Are My Trio Bonded

Trio I think i looks like the new bun is going to be left out which i am quite upset about as he is such a timid thing, he doesnt want to be a boss just be accepted, but is it cruel to keep a bun under such circumstances?? i cant help at the moment picking him up and giving him a cuddle i feel...
  6. N

Are My Trio Bonded

I put by male female pair in to bond with my new docile male bunny. For the first hour there was alot of chasing nipping fur pulling etc but basically there is calm now after the first 4 hours and for the rest of the night my origional pair have bonded again (grooming) and the new bunny is sort...
  7. N

Need Guidance for Trio Bonding

Trio Thanks for the advice guys- which i will follow - hopefully it goes well!! Nic
  8. N

Trio Hi many thanks for your reply. The only reason i let them see each other is because the animal sanctury said to do so - but will defo not now so thanks for that. I have planned to bond on Sunday and take Monday off work to watch them as well. Once i start the bond in the dog pet i...
  9. N

Well against my better judgement!! i have adopted a 6month old male harlequin / lop cross who is absolutely adorable and has the most lovely temperment. I currently have a male female bonded pair both a year old (bonded for 6 months). (All bunnies spayed neutered). Last night in the kitchen...
  10. N

Adding another Bun to Bonded Pair??

Hi everyone, it has been a while since i have logged back in after a very successful bonding with a resuce bun a male called lance and my female netherland rosie. Thing is i love my bunnies and would love to give another rescue bun a home. My local rescue centre is having an easter bunny...
  11. N

re-caging to help litter training??

He was nuetered 3 weeks ago, my female wants to go in all the litter trays!! Although Lance seems to go beside one of the trays, not in it. It is a ferrit high backed tray although it may not be big enough for him so that could be why he doesnt go into it - he has done the odd time though...
  12. N

re-caging to help litter training??

I have been reading others having problems with litter training and i guess i may join the club. My female, Rosie (spayed) is fine, had her from a baby and she goes in her litter tray all the time. My rescue bun, Lance (10mths old)who is neutered just pees everywhere. We have had him for 3...
  13. N

Chewing everything she shouldnt

I know What Works!! I was in the same situation, my Rosie was chewing away at the door frame in my kitchen, I bought the spray from Pets at home but Rosie just laughed at me!! and chewed on. What does work, and i tried it for the first time last night is double sided sticky tape, you can get...
  14. N

Too Much Freedom - Unfriendly Bun??

Under the Table It Is! Thanks Tasmin, i guess u are right they cant always be expected to come to me, so i will be sitting under the table with them tonight!!! I am so new to this but this forum has been soo helpful, wouldnt have been able to bond my bunnies successfully without it.
  15. N

Too Much Freedom - Unfriendly Bun??

I have 2 house buns (10mths old and both neutered 2 weeks ago)who have the run of the kitchen and ajoined utility and sometimes the spare bedroom down the hall. Their cage is in the utility which they only use to eat and toilet in. They spend most of the time under the kitchen table where i...
Back