• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by nic-nac89

1. nic-nac89

Binky says hi do you remember me?

Oh my gosh I think I just fell in :love: with Binky...he's goooorgeous! What kind of lop is he? (I'm not too clued up on breeds lol!) xxx
  2. nic-nac89

Friend's and Family's attitudes towards bunnies

I'm really glad you posted about this...I used to get the same thing all the time! Sadly speckle was PTS last week but ironically, after my parents moaning about the vet bills and the years of "rabbit stew" jokes, they were devestated when we lost him! None of my family, except one of my uncles...
  3. nic-nac89

Titch

What a gorgeous bunny, I'm so sorry for your loss :( xxx
  4. nic-nac89

Mother and babies (7 weeks today)

oh my gosh they're just the cutest little things :love::love::love:
  5. nic-nac89

Dreamer....aka speed demon!!!!

Great action shots! He could be in his own lil movie :lol: :love::love:
  6. nic-nac89

Am I dealing with stasis?Willow has gone to heaven

I haven't been on here for a few days so just read the update and I'm so sorry things didn't work out better for Willow. I had to put my bunny to sleep last week so I understand how hard it must have been for you. You have to keep reminding yourself that you did what you thought was best for him...
  7. nic-nac89

Caught in the act! (picture heavy)

I said I'm camouflaged and YOU CAN'T SEE ME I laughed sooooo hard at this :lol::lol: you can just tell that's exactly what she's thinking :D
  8. nic-nac89

Speckle's gone :( :(

You're right, it does hurt like hell :( I keep going to the window to look out at him out of habit, it's driving me mad. Thank you for all your kind comments xxx
  9. nic-nac89

Speckle's gone :( :(

I want to let you all know Speckle was put to sleep last night. He seemed to be getting a little better but health rapidly deteriorated over the past couple of days to the point where he couldn't even stand up yesterday, so we thought it was best to put him to rest. I can't stop crying, still...
  10. nic-nac89

Does anyone know of a rabbit savvy vet in east ayrshire?

Thanks guys! Really appreciate all your help :D
  11. nic-nac89

I'll give that a go thanks :) Yip I did! How long ago were you there?
  12. nic-nac89

As coincidence would have it the vet practice in Mauchline is the one I use!! But as a lot of the people on here have pointed out the vets here are only really giving me advice on how to keep him alive rather than get to the root of the problem and make him better :(
  13. nic-nac89

I'm not sure speckle's receiving the right treatment from our current vet so if anyone knows of a good rabbit vet in east ayrshire then i'd very much appreciate it :)
  14. nic-nac89

Looking for some GI stasis advice please.

She also gave us 2 new fibreplex syringes which we're still giving him 3 times a day.
  15. nic-nac89

Looking for some GI stasis advice please.

I took him back to the vet on wed and she didn't seem too concerned (different vet this time). She said to try syringing blended carrot to him instead of the recovery food as it kept getting stuck in the syringe and all he was really getting was murky water. Will definitely try the mushed up...
Back