• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by nibblers

1. N

heard it all now !!!!!

I'm glad the bunny is with you now. I'm thinking of the poor cats. Is there a pet limmit where she lives? Maybe an annomous 'tip' to the right authorities could help them understand where their priorities had gone wrong
  2. N

What is so gentle about Flemmish Giants?

I keep reading about how gentle and sweet natured they are, but I'm not sure just how. Anyone have a Giant? What is the difference and what makes them seem so gentle?
  3. N

Bunny Show Jumping?

and this one... oh this one is great and even shows how far the bunnies can jump. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quER8_tjI6Q&NR=1
  4. N

Bunny Show Jumping?

Ooo I found another one. I love the story that follows. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE9OXATfF0o
  5. N

Bunny Show Jumping?

Oh my goodness! Does anyone do Show Jumping with their bunnies? If so, how did you get started? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNPOdffkkLo
  6. N

Lion Head Temperments vs Mini-Rex?

When we lost little Vincint, a few days after his purchase, I called the breeder. The breeder said none of his rabbits had been sick (year right) but he'd be willing to give me two of our own choice. So, I went; took two of my little girls (ages 10 and 14) and we chose two more. One, is a Lion...
  7. N

Netherland Dwarf with Diariah---

What do I do now, with the cage and toys and dish? Do I throw them out so IF I decide to get a future bunny, what ever this bunny had the new one won't ever get?
  8. N

Early this morning, about 5 am central time... Vincent was found in his cage, passed away. His body stiff and cold. I'm not sure what time he actually died. This poor sweet baby. I've had him for only a few days, but...it feels like I've lost a life-long friend.
  9. N

This might be the problem. His diariah is back again... so, I'll rush to the store and get him timathy hay. My poor baby!
  10. N

Thanks everyone.. You set my mind at ease. I'd rather is be diet related then an illness, I think it is the soft mooshy stuff you talked about. His stool is now back to tiny beans. With hay, I have it available 24/7 and just a small palm full of pellets a day. Is Alphafa good or does he need...
  11. N

Thanks.. Can you define "awhile"... like 12 hours, 24 hours... ? I know I sound paranoid but I've had guinea pigs in the past and whoaa do those little critters go down fast if you don't act on the smallest sympton within the next hour or so. :shock:
  12. N

Eeep! What a way to introduce myself. I was hoping to do this on a better note, but; Last thursday (three days ago) I purchased a little Otter Netherland Buck from a man who purchases from breeders-- Vincent is a sweet natured boy; gives kisses; plays with toys; snuggles in for love any...
Back