• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by newbabybuns

1. N

Sad first anniversary: My beautiful Alma is very, very unwell. RIP sweetheart

I'm very sorry Bunny Buddy :( Binky free Alma xxx
  2. N

Jazzie's really ill again :( - U/d #30 - Looking better :D

Sending vibes for Jazzie. Sometimes when mine are on meds it really upsets their system and they are very quiet until the course is over. I hope it turns out to be something like that xxx
  3. N

Could Sophie have some RU Vibes Please. - Good News

Sending lots of vibes for Sophie. My Cookie is a respiratory problem bunny and I find Sulfratrim has done quite well for her over the past couple of years xxx
  4. N

Eric has joined his brother over the rainbow bridge :(

I am sorry you lost Eric :( binky free xxx
  5. N

Vibes for John-Joe PLease- U/D 5th May

Lola had very similar reactions to it so now the vet agrees to not have it anymore (plus her chronic tummy issues play a big factor in this decision too). Sending lots of vibes for John-Joe xx
  6. N

Introducing Wulfric

He's very cute! I had no idea Hamsters could scream! :shock:
  7. N

Company dying rabbits for Easter photo shoot

They have privated their instagram page too. I had a quick lurk earlier and someone who I presume provided the bunnies said it was ok as they were dyed with Kool Aid and were loved :rolleyes: I should have screenshot it as I forget the rest. Whether or not it really was Kool Aid, that is still...
  8. N

trousers!

Mine hate rustley coats aswell!! Absolute nightmare when we had the police here when my OH's work van had an attempted break in, a stranger in our house (big no no!) and they were in a rustley coat!! I've been thumped at for eating crisps before aswell and had a phase of barely being able to...
  9. N

Endeavour + Dara- Final Update

Sending lots of vibes for your lovely Endeavour and the baby Nethie too xxx
  10. N

Pastarella and stasis :(

Sending more eating and pooping vibes for Beauty, she sounds like she is on the right track xx
  11. N

stasis :( - u/d stasis again

We had a bought of stasis with Cookie on Thursday night, the medicine and tummy massages pretty much fixed her straight away (when we got home she acted like a 1 year old bunny not an 8 and a half year old, racing round and eating everything in sight -she never does this normally!) I think...
  12. N

Can I have vibes for Fudgie

Sending more vibes for your Fudgie. There's no greater relief than hay munching and poops! x
  13. N

Gotcha Day for Arabella!

:love: she looks like she's made herself at home very quickly with that snuggly flop! x
  14. N

Would Now be a Good Time to Apply for Some Neutering Vouchers ?

Wow, nice collection, good to see the Jellycat species thriving! That dusky rose pink one at the back is especially pretty :love:
  15. N

Gotcha Day for Arabella!

She's sweet! How about a double barrelled Ada-Grace?
Back