• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Nay_&_Hutch

1. N

Please Help!

on tuesday my rabbit jumped out of my arms and i think he got some kind of trauma to his little head as his eyes rolled constantly to the side and he kept moving his head to the right and then straightening it up then moving it again and so on. And he was circling around. I took him straight...
  2. N

How much veg?

i have been slowly introducing veg to my bunny rabbit. He mostly has carrots and broccoli. I also give him fresh grass and recently spring greens. I just wondered... as long as i am careful about how i introduce veg, is there a limit to how much he should have?
  3. N

Fly eggs in poo?

honeybunny... it wasnt actually ON the rabbit but on the poo in litter tray
  4. N

Fly eggs in poo?

i have just been to clean out my rabbit and in his litter tray i noticed droppings with white flexs on. Is this fly eggs? They were like mini grains or rice. What should i do?
  5. N

Grass

Awwww thank you! Ok so i will let him have 15 minutes playing on grass... no run so i hope he dosent try and escape!
  6. N

Grass

errr... probably best to keep him off it as he just sat there munching and didnt look like he wanted to hop around! What time of year is best? of should i wait for him to be older... if so how old?
  7. N

Grass

My bunny hasnt been weaned onto veg (he is 9 or 10 weeks) He lives in a hutch in the garden but eercises indoors. I put him down on the grass outside today and he sat there happily munching and then i got worried as he hasnt had grass before...should i let him munch?
  8. N

Introducing veg

Thank you! so 3 months and spring greens... got it! :D
  9. N

Why do bunnies lick?

:love: :bunny: :love: Awwwww!!! He loves me!!!
  10. N

Introducing veg

My 9 week old bunny has been living at my home for over a week now. is it safe to gradually introduce some veg into his diet... for instance a tint floret of broccoli?
  11. N

Why do bunnies lick?

My rabbit has been licking my arm and hand loads over the last few days... i wondered if its like a sign of affection?
  12. N

Is this an emergency... Runny poo!

Rang vet and she said to claen his bum (done) and treat as normal as long as he is eating and drinking and seems ok. thank you for your advice! I was really worried!
  13. N

Just been out to inspect him. i think there is a tiny bit of poo on his bum and a tiny bit on his back legs. he was going in the same place all three times and i think this is why one seemed wet... i think it was squashed. How do i remove poo as it seemed hard because it had dried? So i cut...
  14. N

He is 8 weeks old... does this matter? he was fine when i saw him i might pick him up just to be sure. He had eaten a lot of dried food.
  15. N

I looked in this morning to see a group of droppings. Some all clustered together looking like grapes and a little pile of runny poo. thick like tar. Have i done something wrong? is my rabbit alright?
Back