• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by natasha81harris

1. natasha81harris

Teeth Problems

Great great advice, thank you all so much. I think i will be getting his teeth removed, better for him in the long run i think.
  2. natasha81harris

Teeth Problems

When his teeth first started to grow weird i took him to my local vets who filed down the teeth using a machine, but today i took him to a different vet that my cat is registered with and she cut the teeth, personally i didnt like the way she did it, and i thought cutting them could cause them...
  3. natasha81harris

Teeth Problems

Yeh the vet said she would have to put him under but she trys to make it no longer than 20mins, I will be a complete wreck for the whole 20 mins. i think thats the part im more worried about. Once his teeth are removed how much of a change will i have to make to his diet, will he still be able...
  4. natasha81harris

Teeth Problems

Hello everyone, my little dappy is having some problems with his front teeth, they have started to over grow in different directions, im having to take him to the vets every 2-3 weeks to have them trimmed. I have discussed having them removed with the vet today but im really unsure what to...
  5. natasha81harris

Worms......

hello..... :wave: Im very confused about my lil bun... i noticed a few weeks ago that he had small worms in his poop and i got beaphar anti parasite spot on to treat this as money is very tight and couldnt get him to the vets.... but one day he has them and the next he doesnt. ive have noticed...
  6. natasha81harris

beaphar anti-parasite spot on

hello :wave: has anyone used beaphar anti parasite spot on and would you reccomend it? thanks
  7. natasha81harris

is savoy cabbage ok?

hello all just a quickie question, I purchased a savoy cabbage by mistake for my little daps it says it has a nutty flavour and im unsure if i can give this to him... does anyone know if its safe to give to him? thanks
  8. natasha81harris

is this an appropriate size house

It would be for an indoor house, he has pretty much the run of the house so it would really be for sleeping in overnight and afternoon chillout time.
  9. natasha81harris

Im a div... I am a complete div:oops: i did the measurements wrong.... lol the correct measurements are..... Height 36" Width 31.5" depth 15" Sorry.......:oops::oops:
  10. natasha81harris

hello all just a quickie question, is the following an appropriate size house for a rabbit..... 13.12" in height (35cm) 12.3" in width (31cm) 5.13" in depth (15cm) It will also have 2 levels. many thanks :roll:
  11. natasha81harris

worried about my daps.....

update on daps still worried about my daps, hes still not interested in his food/mix or his vegetables but is munching away on his hay and drinking lots of water still, i have posted a pic of his poop also just wanted to know if its normal he has done quite a few that look like that
  12. natasha81harris

i dont think he can i did check the whole teddy as that was my first thought that maybe he had eatin the bear, but no. I have managed to convince him to come out of his cage, and he is now wondering around the living room, and nibbling although only a little of his hay.... will a vets visit wait...
  13. natasha81harris

yesterday i put a little teddy bunny in with him to keep him company, could this be making him act a little weird?
  14. natasha81harris

my daps is acting very odd. He hasnt eaten alot of food today which is very very unlike him and he doesnt seem to want to come out of his cage, and hes usually very eager to come out.... and hardly any poops on his cage floor. Do you think i need to take him to see a vet or could he just have a...
  15. natasha81harris

Random querys about my daps??

hello its tasha here i have been on a few times, just looking for some advice please. My questions are..... 1, Why does dappy sleep in his poo/little tray and not his bed? (his bed is a large litter tray type box and inside i have put a fleece blankets) 2, Why are dappys pops sometimes soft...
Back