• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Natalie83

1. Natalie83

Stan, Tess + Niamh- u/d 3/7 0645hrs Post 133

I can't begin to comprehend how you must be feeling. Just wanted to say I am thinking of you and your bunnies x
  2. Natalie83

he will let him go or worse!! please help

Let us know how you get on. I'm keeping everything crossed that something comes up x
  3. Natalie83

I know you mentioned you had checked with all of the rescues near you-I wonder if there are any a bit further afield that have any space?
  4. Natalie83

Oh dear, how awful. Well done you though for trying to do what you can to help. Is there any way you can take him in for a very short period just to get him out of the current crisis situation and then concentrate on organising a longer-term solution for him?
  5. Natalie83

Leila Can't Walk On Hind Legs, *Sad News - PTS 8/9/12*

Definitely. It sounds to me like she's very determined and a little fighter - sending lots of positive vibes to your little girl and hugs for you! X
  6. Natalie83

Why a bunny shouldn't be used as a football :o(

She must have really stolen your heart. Beautiful girl :love:
  7. Natalie83

Leila Can't Walk On Hind Legs, *Sad News - PTS 8/9/12*

Sending lots of get well wishes x
  8. Natalie83

For MichelleBee

Awwwww, lovely buns! :love:
  9. Natalie83

I am in love................ pics p15/ OMG p68

She is so beautiful-little angel!:love::love::love::love:
  10. Natalie83

First time bond-we have success!

Thank you :D I'm so happy to see them settled :love:
  11. Natalie83

First time bond-we have success!

Greetings all :wave: I just wanted to share this photo with you all :love: Harriet lost her sister in April this year and a fortnight ago we brought Reuben home from Little Angels in Romford. After a slightly rocky start on my part (being a bonding newbie meant that I was overcautious in the...
  12. Natalie83

Crematorium in Essex

No worries at all. These things are really hard.
  13. Natalie83

Crematorium in Essex

Hi This is the one we have used for both Lily and Erin: http://www.norfolkpetcrematorium.com/index.php It is connected with our vets and in my experience has been extremely professional and caring in both cases. The crematorium is family run and when I've had to make that awful call (with a...
  14. Natalie83

We have lost another bunny- pic post16/ UD p 23

So very sorry :cry: xx
Back