• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by nap91

1. nap91

Vibes for Boobly Bear please

Glad she's ok. Bet you can't wait to pick her up ❤️
  2. nap91

Vibes for Boobly Bear please

Oh no poor Boo :( hope all goes well at the vets
  3. nap91

Noel Fitzpatrick and Rabbits :-)

What a wonderful man he is ❤️
  4. nap91

the 2023 RU Rabbit Directory ....aka show us your bunnies

This may be a complete coincidence but my friend and I adopted brothers from SCRR in 2017 as well, and they were part of a big rescue. I wonder if it's the same litter! Smudge sadly passed away in 2018 but his brother who my friend adopted is still going strong! Here was Smudge
  5. nap91

the 2023 RU Rabbit Directory ....aka show us your bunnies

First up we have our gorgeous, cheeky boy Phillip. He's 6 years old and was rescued from awful conditions when he was a very young rabbit. He's since been diagnosed with a myriad of health conditions; arthritis, an enlarged heart and ingrown teeth roots, but most days you'd never know. He has...
  6. nap91

Rabbit mouths: a thread

You're brave :ROFLMAO: if I touched Phillip's mouth I'd get my fingers nibbled haha
  7. nap91

Rabbit mouths: a thread

What an adorable name for an adorable bunny :love:
  8. nap91

Clementine isn't eating

Hoping she perks up soon xx
  9. nap91

Atticus 2/3/17-29/10/23

So sorry to read this, Graciee :( nobody could've done more for Atticus than you did. Sending love xx
  10. nap91

Nose bumps

I love a rabbit nose bump :love: Phillip is a serious nose bumper, it's a regular occurrence from him. The girls not so much, but occasionally I'll be opening the curtains in their room or something and I'll get a boisterous nose bump to the ankle from Whitney :love:
  11. nap91

Weird things that annoy your bunnies

Phillip really hates the sound of me brushing my hair :lol: and this one surprised me, I was sterilising some ball pit balls that I'd gotten off marketplace a couple of months ago, then putting them back into the ball pit and Phillip was fuming about it!
  12. nap91

Aoife- 17th September 2023

I’m so sorry to read this :cry: What a wonderful life she had with you xx Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. nap91

Weepy Eye - What do savvy vets typically do?

We are going through similar at the moment, one of my rabbits has had a weepy eye for the past few weeks. The first vet we saw a couple of weeks ago, who wasn't rabbit savvy at all, checked her spurs and said they were small but wouldn't be causing an issue (which from my experience even small...
  14. nap91

Feeding time at the zoo

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. nap91

Feeding time at the zoo

I can imagine haha, it’s been ok at the moment as most veg he’s been able to eat but when we start on non-rabbit friendly foods I’m going to have to be really careful :lol: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back