• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by mykl

1. M

Don't Khow How To Respond!

Thanks guys. Someone pointed me to this: http://language.rabbitspeak.com/rabbittalk.html I've only read the first two pages but it seems really good so far.
  2. M

Don't Khow How To Respond!

Two questions about Arfer, my mad lil' ******: 1) He keeps attacking my feet. He runs up, starts digging them and nibbling them and sometimes runs off again. How am I supposed to respond to this? If I try chasing him he hides under the table. If I go in after him he runs into his cage. 2) What...
  3. M

Poo Problems

So the recommendation is wait till he's three months old and have him neutered then he'll improve? I'm relieved you all say it's normal! I'm used to rats and they can be toilet trained much quicker.
  4. M

Poo Problems

Here's hoping... Strange thing is that he (mostly) respects our living room floor!
  5. M

Poo Problems

I had a rabbit who passed away ten years ago who lived in a hutch (or outdoor run on nice days). As we only let him run around the house for short periods we didn't try toilet training him - we just cleared up after him. Last week we bought a dwarf lop (he's now 7 and a half weeks old) and...
Back