• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by mummysbunnies

1. M

Poorley bunny???

hi thanks for you replys, i tried offering him some of his fav foods and rubbing his tummy etc etc but he still didnt respond. luckily my mum flew in at 6 this morning so i managed to get hold of her and she has took him to the vets. they seem to think its his teeth so are keeping him in...
  2. M

Poorley bunny???

hi, i am currently looking after my mums bunnys while she is holiday. which has been fine up untill now. I went in this morning to give them there wholemeal toast and fudge just sat there and wouldnt eat it, which is unusual as him and his partner topsy usually get very excited. so i hour later...
  3. M

post-op question!

ok thanks for your help its in his litter box that the sawdust is used which i think she might change now! fudge has an appointment with the vet tomorrow so my mums going to keep him in tonight and see the vet tomorrow, thanks again
  4. M

post-op question!

hi, my mum had her boy rabbits "bits" done this tues (11th) :shock: and we were wondering when it would be ok to put him back onto sawdust? he is eating and pooping properly now and seems his usual self his wound looks ok still a little bruised but looks dry and clean. please help as my mum is...
  5. M

Another unwanted bunny :0(

[QUOTE=parents bought for kids over the summer hols, and 'coz kids are going back to school now, and 'coz kids are generally stupid, they're just going to get bored of their rabbits and they're gonna need rehoming. sorry i have to comment on this kids are not "generally stupid" if you ask me...
  6. M

hi everyone

:wave: hi everyone im new on here so thought id introduce myself :wave: ok i have 3 guinea pigs but my mum has two rabbits and is forever phoning me up asking questions :roll: (i dont know why i really dont know that much about rabbits) so i thought id join so i can help her out as much as i...
Back