• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by MummyBH

1. MummyBH

Recommended hay supplier milton keynes

oooh lovely, tyvm! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. MummyBH

Recommended hay supplier milton keynes

As it says, can anyone recommend a farmer that can sell me a bale of hay every week or so? Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. MummyBH

Orchard Grass vs. Timothy Hay?

sorry i dont have an answer, would be interested in seeing other responses, as id like to know too x Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. MummyBH

Please can you send vibes for poorly Hollie .....

Glad tto hear Hollie is better! nothing finer than seeing proper poo lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. MummyBH

Not eating!

Hows Phoebe? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. MummyBH

Concerned about new baby bun

so sorry to hear that thor passed away. i just lost a 4-month-old 2 days ago. put her away at night, all seemed fine and pts the next morning. big hugs for you and Alfie x Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. MummyBH

Regarding Amy

We have pet insurance, so that could have contributed to the costs, so money wasnt an issue as such. but i keep thinking what the vet said - her tummy was empty. how could it have been empty? did I starve her to death? there was plenty of food. she was always tiny - a mini rex. but how could I...
  8. MummyBH

Amys gone :(

thank you everyone. i miss her so much and my daughter talks about her all the time. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. MummyBH

Regarding Amy

its been 3 days since we lost her. i cant get her out of my head and i dont really want to. the morning we lost her was when we were taking her to the boardings as we were on our way to holiday. so instead of waving all 4 buns a teary bye bye, we were saying a final bye bye to amy. Wasnt a...
  10. MummyBH

my 8yr old girl whose rabbit she was, made the final decision. i told her everthing i could in her age-related way and she felt it best to let her go. devastated :( Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. MummyBH

4month old black mini rex, amy. woke up this morning to find her hidden in the corner of her hutch. picked her up and she flopped. thought she was dead then she moved. took her to the vets and had to wait over half an hour for them to open grrrrr..... She was so cold and barely moving. rubbed...
  12. MummyBH

Tooth abscess - Candy abscess. RIP xx

aww no, so sorry to hear this awful news, take care of yourself x Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. MummyBH

Had A Nice Surprise After Work...

good luck x Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. MummyBH

My Lovely husband has tried to cheer me up/ red Lester has gone

oh no, such a sad time for you and hubs. fingers crossed margaret and all the rest of the buns get through this. hope you find the answers x Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. MummyBH

What a week!

Oh no, poor lil guy. binky free now. x Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back