• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by msalisoncarroll

1. M

What are the done things for rabbits these days?

Hi everyone :) I used to come on here years ago but not had a rabbit on about 5 years now. We’ve adopted a 9 month old male called peanut. From what I remember it was the myxi vaccine and RHD 1 & 2? Is it still the same? He’s come to me on the Russell rabbit muesli, I used to feed haygates and...
  2. M

Newly adopted bun- he’s used to eating a full bowl of nuggets. Advice please.

I forgot to add, he’s 6 moths old today apparently. Aww thank you, he is pretty cute! He’s not vaccinated, no. I will be getting him vaccinated next week, and neutered next month. They can check his teeth as well. I’ve given him some dandelion hay, hopefully he’ll try it. I’ll try gradually...
  3. M

Newly adopted bun- he’s used to eating a full bowl of nuggets. Advice please.

Hi there! Happy new year. It’s been quite a long time since I was on here, I haven’t had a bun for the past year or so. I decided to adopt a bun who needed rehoming. I collect him yesterday, he’s called smudge. I’ll try and add a pic, no idea of breed but he looks part mini lop. He’s used to...
  4. M

Meet Starbuck and costa, what age do vaccinate and change of food.

Thanks everyone, yes they were both vaccinated against myxi and vhd2, the vet said despite been vaccinated his eyes were showing signs of myxi and they were both house rabbits as well, never been outside. Costa isn’t showing any signs of it as yet, he’s been kept an eye on. The past 2 weeks, the...
  5. M

Meet Starbuck and costa, what age do vaccinate and change of food.

Just to add me lost Starbuck the gorgeous ginger one Saturday night, he was only around 15 weeks old, were devastated. X
  6. M

adopting another rabbit from Buckys family tomorrow- advice on Netherland dwarf

this is Arlo! Yes that’s how much rabbit muesli they give him x Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. M

adopting another rabbit from Buckys family tomorrow- advice on Netherland dwarf

Hi everyone, I hope everyone and there fur families are well? You all gave me great advice on my adopted rabbit Bucky, I sadly lost a few weeks ago. I got a message from his original owner last week saying her mother in law, adopted a new puppy, the puppy is apparently terrorizing the poor 8...
  8. M

Naughty Bucky got in to the medication cabinet, he’s at the vets and v poorly

stickers for the carriers, cried all the way home Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. M

Thank you everyone for your kind words, I appreciate you all been so supportive xx Tonorrow I sadly have to go and fetch his body, it should of been today but was my little girls birthday. I’m not looking forward to it. I’d of had him cremated, the vets wanted £200. I don’t want to sound callous...
  10. M

We’ve had him for 2 months, never heard a word from who we rehomed him from. The day he’s gone she decided to message asking how’s Bucky the kids miss him ( he lived in a cupboard under the stairs) speechless. The reply I got- Aww bless him! I honestly cant believe hes gone! He will definitely...
  11. M

I feel like a terrible person, all I ever wanted was the best for him. Getting him away from a rubbish home, then he ends up gone.
  12. M

Bucky sadly passed away at midnight, werr devastated x
Back