• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by mrsmag

1. mrsmag

Survey rabbit cages

Done! Might be too late as I haven't been around for a while. Good Luck!
  2. mrsmag

Fighting or play?

I'm so sorry that you have had difficulties. If they are seemingly ok when you are around, could you separate their shed with wire for sleeping? That way, they will still be close, but unable to fight?
  3. mrsmag

Don't u just love em!

After the last week of AWFUL weather in Yorkshire, and spending 2 hours yesterday cleaning my 2 pairs of bonded bunnies in the wet and cold, I decided that we needed an indoor set up in our cold but sheltered utility room. I purchased new cosy beds, little hideaways etc and have set it all up...
  4. mrsmag

Post-spay help badly needed!

My 2 girls were spayed a month ago. Our vet gave us a list of things to watch out for-swelling, discharge, blood and fortunately they displayed none of these problems and they were fine after a few days. We kept them quiet inside in a restricted area and then back outside after 7 days. Both...
  5. mrsmag

Hi Everyone Again! Update on my lovely boys and girls!

I am so grateful for all the good advice on this forum-there are some real experts here! I've recently added 2 homeless ladies to my family of bunnies. I insisted that they were vaccinated before I took them on, have spent a small fortune on a rurnaround system and 2 runs for them, and spent...
  6. mrsmag

Welfare Hutch 6ft by 2 ft with run connection pipe available + another soon

Are any of these still available? I am preparing to take on another 2 bunnies who are being evicted by their owner. I am in Doncaster so you are not too far!
  7. mrsmag

Any ideas welcome!

Update! So they shifted the under bed tray as I said, and I moved it the other way around just as an experiment - have just been out to say Goodnight -and it's full of poop! Fingers crossed, the boys just didn't like the way I had put it! As my husband says, they've got me wrapped around their...
  8. mrsmag

Any ideas welcome!

Might try a dog bed next. Think that might be heavier.
  9. mrsmag

Any ideas welcome!

So-under bed box purchased and-----been manhandled and moved! I was so hoping the boys wouldn't be able to shift it! I filled it with hay at one end and they were straight in and chomping! When they'd had enough, the furniture removal began! I can almost hear 'to me, to you'!!
  10. mrsmag

Any ideas welcome!

Am going to get some under bed boxes tomorrow and try with them will let you know if that works! The mph set up looks good. Thanks for all your help.
  11. mrsmag

Any ideas welcome!

Super quick response Zoobec, thanks! Nothing as big as those but will give that a try.
  12. mrsmag

Any ideas welcome!

Hi all. My 2 gorgeous boys are a delight-but I have failed miserably with litter training. They both use the same corner of their run but every time I introduce a tray, they literally throw it aside! I've tried different trays(I now have quite a collection!) I also tried weighting one down with...
  13. mrsmag

Rabbit vaccinations UK - where's the best deal

I have just paid £23 for the rhd2 vaccine at Dowdings in Gainsborough if that's any help to anyone.
  14. mrsmag

Hi Everyone Again! Update on my lovely boys.

Hi - I joined back in May and introduced myself and my 2 lovely rspca bunnies - Ant and Dec. They are brothers, were neutered in June and are still delighting us constantly! I have still not worked out how to put photos on but safe to say, they are adorable, friendly, very lively and love each...
  15. mrsmag

Hello everyone!

That last message about neutering for Babsie!
Back