• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Mrs_Molly

1. M

Incense

yea ive used thm and it dint bother molly 1 bit
  2. M

colouring

cn any1 tell me wt colouring molly is... shes the on e in my sig
  3. M

just got bk from

the vets, little molly has a cold and has antibiootics so she shall be fine, but she did have ear mites so she had an injection for that so she will soon be well
  4. M

Baby Bunnies!!!

i got my little gurl just over a week ago nw and i think shes about 8 weeks now. she was fine straight away, dint mind strokes and dont mind bein piked up. i give her unlimited hay and pellets and have started givin her tiny bits of veg so she can start 2 get used 2 it
  5. M

colds

i recently had a cold but everyone said rabbits coiuldnt catch it so i persisted to pick her up and act as normal. but today she has been sneezing alot and is wet under her nose but shes been eating normally and pooin just fine, could this be serious?
  6. M

what has your bunny destroyed?

as of yet, nothing but onli had her since saturday haha
  7. M

games

wt games do all your bunnies like to play?
  8. M

sleep

what is the best complete pellet food around seen as noone is answerin my other thread??
  9. M

sleep

haha im waitin 4 lucy to settle in properly tho, onli had her since saturday she seems so have a bit of an attitude tho lol like wen i want her 2 go into a certain room will she will go into every room but lol
  10. M

sleep

she seems 2 rest with one eye open and one eye closes lol im guessing thts her dozing
  11. M

food

wt complete pellets do u use for your bunnys?
  12. M

sleep

wel i got my bunny on saturday mornin and she hasnt really slept since then just dozing. wt can i do 2 help her
  13. M

sleep

can someone tell me how amny hrs of sleep a rabbit needs
  14. M

help

she is an indoor bunny and her poo is just squigy not liquid, it is also gettin harder.
  15. M

help

o ok i dint no tht. i got her from a pet shop on saturday. her main diet is hay and dry pellets and she seemed fine on tht so i shall stick with it. its seems to be passing now but she has seemed fine all the time
Back