• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Mrs Honey Bunny

1. M

Poor Honey has Diarrhea

2. M

Spaying an older bunny

3. M

It's my dad's birthday today *Not for the faint hearted*

Was worth it just to see Chester (lovely blue roan cocker) :love:
  4. M

Jumping into my arms...

My dear departed Bunny used to do this whenever he was worried and bury his head under my chin, usually at the vets. I do miss him :love: When he was poorly and hospitalised the vet was chuffed to bits because he had jumped into his arms as well.
  5. M

Now and then puppies/dogs

Misha Roly - grumpy puppy to handsome boy Lexi and Ellie are two rescues so don't have pics of them as puppies And them all (inc 1 cat :lol:)
  6. M

chewingg!!

Can't tell you why, but for the short time that Honey was indoors (in the conservatory), she also nibbled the skirting and also tried burrowing into the back of the sofa. She is now an outdoor bun and can nibble whatever takes her fancy :D
  7. M

Those of you who used 'bagged' pet shop hay...

I'd never seen Honey eat hay until this winter and she seems to love the Marigold and Dandilion from Burgess. Is pricey, but if she eats it, it makes it worth it. I also bought some Oxbow Oat hay from Hayexperts and while I haven't seen her eat it I think she may have tasted it :lol:
  8. M

Exercise

Honey's a bit like that, even though I leave her hutch open I'm sure she doesn't venture out (if she does its when I'm not looking :lol:). So now I actually take her out at feeding time and put her at the other end of the yard so that she has to at least hop back 7 or so metres to get inside...
  9. M

Do anyone else's rabbits..

Honey is the same - I get the look of "I might be interested in eating it or maybe not". Quite often if I put something in her food bowl that she doesn't feel is suitable she'll pick it up and throw it out of the hutch. :lol: Mind you in the cold snap she was ravenous and practically grabbing...
  10. M

Pellets for a Nethie

My Nethie x lionhead is 5 and still on junior and dwarf
  11. M

I keep running out of newspaper!

I stick a puppy pad under the newspaper. Honey is very good and only tends to use her litter tray, however I think sometimes she misses. I have a base layer of puppy pads which have a waterproof backing, then newspaper over the top. I tend to use a whole newspaper and then peel off layers as...
  12. M

My Snow Cocker babies

Oh Buddy, aren't you a handsome chap :love::love: Unfortunately Lexi is no lady :lol:
  13. M

FAO Wally4Eva, or anyone who likes to see dog pictures!

They're just :love::love: another spaniel fan here.
  14. M

My Snow Cocker babies

What a sweet gentle girl Poppy is :love: - my lot had more fun with the paper than their actual gifts, am still finding bits under furniture.:lol:
  15. M

My Snow Cocker babies

I've only done open fun shows with Roly & Misha (Misha does quite well), but we've been concentrating on agility competitions now. Unfortunately because Misha is spayed her coat has gone very curly so she is clipped (usually they would be stripped like bedlingtons), so not great for showing...
Back