• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by MrBunnsey

1. MrBunnsey

Grumpy rabbit/ losing her hearing

Thank you for the replies Yes, she's been neutered (she came from a rescue). We've been at my parents for a year now, so she's very settled in. She lives with her brother. Lottie is the one on the left
  2. MrBunnsey

Grumpy rabbit/ losing her hearing

My 3 year old lionhead rabbit Lottie, has been on and off grumpy with me recently. Her mood changes very quickly, one minute she wants to be petted, the next she's jumpy and runs away foot flicking. We're staying with my parents temporarily and she isn't as grumpy (or as cuddly) with them. She...
  3. MrBunnsey

House rabbit flooring advice needed- urgent

Thanks for your replies. I put some wooden boards down. The chewing behavior has stopped, I wonder if it was because they were stressed by the sudden move. They seem really happy now, this evening they've been charging around and doing binkies.
  4. MrBunnsey

It's about 1.5m x 1m, so not huge, they have access to the rest of the room when supervised. I have some lino, but I'm concerned that they will eat through that too, I thought I fixed the problem by giving them distraction toys, then I caught one of them really tearing through the tiles. I can...
  5. MrBunnsey

Hello, this is my first post; sorry to skip the intro and go straight the advice thread, but I have a bit of a dilemma: I am looking after rabbits for friends, they usually live in a garage. I have housed them in a large dog enclosure and used gym mat tiles with newspaper and plastic underneath...
Back