• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by MPHF

1. MPHF

Harley- Binkying Free from 26-08-2017

Another year without you Harley boy�� Lots of tears this morning. I will never forget you. Wish I had more time with you. There will never be another bun like you. I miss your kisses. As you know I only have Minstrel left now and he is now in his 13th year. Always in my heart...
  2. MPHF

My fosters! More pics post 233 (1st August)

Very happy 9th birthday to Wish and Flame. I remember coming over to see them all at yours. Where has 9 years gone😳 xx
  3. MPHF

Stupid choices and options for after death and ashes

I am so very very sorry to read that you have lost Dawn. You are having a horrible time and I send all my love and hugs to you. X Binky free Dawn
  4. MPHF

Angel- 03-06-2007 - 18-09-2018

I am so very sorry you have lost Angel. R.I.P and binky free. Sending hugs and love to you and your family. XX
  5. MPHF

Crystal- Arrived 05-03-2012 - Died 06-09-2018

Crystal was a beautiful girl and so lucky she came home with you and Butterfly. Wonderful tribute that had me in tears😢 Binky free Crystal Sending love and hugs Sky-0 xxx
  6. MPHF

The tears are still flowing and you are always in my thoughts. I miss you so much but have some wonderful memories and stories I keep thinking of. I hope you are having fun, I even saw a place yesterday that I thought looked how rainbow bridge would look, it was a beautiful meadow with so many...
  7. MPHF

Minnie arrived November 2009-21/08/13

Aways thinking of you Minnie Love and miss you al xxxx
  8. MPHF

Lightning- 03-06-2007 - 22-04-2018

So very very sorry to read this. R.I.P Lightning. Sending you love and hugs xxx
  9. MPHF

Thank you Sky-0. I will write more when I can. Harley has visited me but I do miss him so much. Bbinky free Harley boy and thank you for coming into my life.
  10. MPHF

Grief

I am picking up Harleys ashes later. Just want him home. Hoping it will make me feel better. Thank you all for your replies. Jacks Jane a big thank you. Your message really touched me and helped me cry.
  11. MPHF

Grief

I would love you to do a tribute. I really couldn't and you know how special he was.x
  12. MPHF

Grief

I lost my best friend, Harley boy, on the 26th August. I am lost and consumed by grief. I can't bare to be around people, hate being alone. People don't understand the bond I had with Harley. I felt he was the only one who truly loved me and cared. I get so angry then I can't cry which makes me...
  13. MPHF

Minnie arrived November 2009-21/08/13

Another year has passed. The pain is still here with me. Love and miss you loads.xxxxxx
  14. MPHF

So what's left now?

How did Angel get on at the vets?xx
  15. MPHF

Butterfly- June 2010 - 19th January 2016

Beautiful tribute. RIP Butterfly. If you saw this thread written by someone else, would you blame them? Please look after yourself. You are far from useless. xxx
Back