• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by moomin_mama

1. M

watery eyes

yeah probiotics in water he seems much better this morning dropping look fine this morning too
  2. M

watery eyes

hes not eaten as much today but drank all the water with the antibiotics in and had been out and eaten some more an hour ago dropping's looking a bit better now also see how he's doing in the morning :)
  3. M

watery eyes

well the vet has given him antibiotics eye cream and some owers to have in his water but didnt seem to concerned thinks it conjunctivitis
  4. M

watery eyes

no they dont seem swollen hes muchin on hay and has been eating this am but have just found some looser than normal dropping while getting him out
  5. M

watery eyes

hi and thanxs he has been running around like mad for the past half hour his right ear seems a little red and his eyes have started to look red cant get him in at the vet till later, receptionist said 2.30 so am taking him to my friends, she has lots of experience with rabbits, has had them for...
  6. M

watery eyes

can anyone offer any advice I noticed my my 12 week old baby rex has weepy eyes this morning, they do not look red. has up until now been fine eating and drinking fine what should I do? does he need to see a vet? hello by the way:wave:
Back