• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by moog

1. M

HE'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-) What a cutie! Next time Tahra's popping over to see you I'll have to tag along to see the wee man! moog
  2. M

Discoloured Bunny Teeth

Update... Otis was with us at the vet yesterday and his teeth are fine (and clean) - it must have been something he'd eaten immediately prior to us checking his teeth. Phew! moog
  3. M

Discoloured Bunny Teeth

... His current diet revolves mainly around Science Select pellets (I think it's called - it comes in a HUGE big sack anyway), fresh grass (in his run), greens (cabbage/spring greens mainly, occasionally broccoli) and the occasional carrot and (blush) bit of toast... Oh, and hay is always...
  4. M

Discoloured Bunny Teeth

Hi folks. Otis has developed some discolouration on his front teeth: a kind of green, plaquey finish. They appear to be otherwise healthy as far as we can tell, but very discoloured and therefore not particularly attractive. (a) is this a problem other than being cosmetically less attractive...
  5. M

Signatures

Ta! Thanks, Tamsin, my covert surfing can remain suitably, um, covert. Moog
  6. M

Signatures

Is there a way... Is there a way to not display the signatures, as I'm surfing from work, and if the guys see me surfing a bunny wabbit forum I am going to be in for a fair amount of pi$$-taking. Moog
  7. M

Greetings...

I am Moog, keeper of The Buns and guardian of The Pellets. I've been watching this group from nearby for some time and figured I should join. My other half and I have three (soon to be four) buns, two cats and dog-walking rights on three dogs. We live on the coast north of Edinburgh. Moog
  8. M

Fast Eddie has gone to the bridge :(

I'll miss you, wee man... I'll miss you, wee man... you've always got a place in my heart. My thoughts are with you all, it's tough losing a bun, especially one so special as Fast Eddie :( Moog
Back