• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Mollie

1. M

Bunningham Palace - progress build! U/D COMPLETED!!

This looks fantastic! Very inspiring, congratulations!
  2. M

Hello!

This is Digby :) He's a cheeky boy and will never sit still for a photo, but I think at this moment he was too busy chewing a hole in my dressing gown to scamper off!
  3. M

Hello!

Hi everyone! I'm Mollie, and I've recently added a sweet 12 week old rabbit named Digby to our little family. He's the first pet I've had since I was a kid, and gosh there is a lot to learn about rabbits! Getting him settled and keeping him healthy and happy over the past month has been a joy...
  4. M

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

It was suggested recently that we had a 'roll call' post... so here goes Tell us a little about you: Name = Mollie Area you live = Melbourne, Australia Why did you choose your RU name? = It's my name and I quite like it! Names of your rabbits = A 12 week old boy, Digby. Do you work, if yes...
Back