• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Misty's Mummy

1. Misty's Mummy

Ideas needed

Will do thanks :)
  2. Misty's Mummy

Ideas needed

So seeing as we have adopted a lil bunny, we need a bigger cage. The cage we have for Misty is large enough for her, but not for 2. I just just purchased the grids to make our own cage but im stuck with what to use on the bottom. Ive looked for corex (if thats how its spelt) and cant find it...
  3. Misty's Mummy

Great News

dont we all lol Just ordered some grids to make a larger cage for them both :D Good for them, bad for my bank balance haha
  4. Misty's Mummy

Great News

I know :D feel bad as Ruby is still waiting on a home :(
  5. Misty's Mummy

Great News

Nope Jaspers brother topaz, the wee grey fluffball (looks black in pics). :D
  6. Misty's Mummy

Great News

Today its been confirmed we have adopted a baby bunny - 15 weeks tomorrow. He is a lionhead bunny and the cutest wee ball of fur ever. We have adopted him from the fairly beloved rabbit rescue (i was recommended them by someone on here, cant remember who sorry) Mistys going to have a toy boy...
  7. Misty's Mummy

Normal tummy noises?

I only really notice it if im really close to her Thank You :)
  8. Misty's Mummy

Normal tummy noises?

Just for peace of mind, what is normal bun tummy noises? Ive read about it on the internet and some say tummy noises are good, it means things are working properly etc and then ive read things saying its really bad, get to the vet asap. so whats good and whats bad?
  9. Misty's Mummy

She's lost all her love for me :(

Of course i do, im a mummies girl! I still phone my mum when im not well HAHA :oops: Will just need to survive with the love of my g-pigs then :lol:
  10. Misty's Mummy

Brilliant, thanks for that :D
  11. Misty's Mummy

Since Misty got spayed a few weeks ago she really just dosent like me anymore. She was so affectionate towards to me, but now she ignores me and turns her back on me, no more running round my feet or following me. She went through a phase for a few days where she'd jump up on my chect for a...
  12. Misty's Mummy

Made the right descision

Shes back to normal now. Still on baytril and finished her pain killer meds Thanks everyone
  13. Misty's Mummy

Healing vibes for Seeley

So sorry for your loss :(
  14. Misty's Mummy

Made the right descision

She still refuses to eat. Tryed syrining food into her mouth but she spits it out. Any advice?
Back