• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Mischief and Tinker's Mum

1. M

I'm back and now have a group of 6!

Hello, hello! Hope everyone's doing well? Sorry I've not been around for a while. Wanted to share that my group of 5 bonded bunnies has now become 6 as I've become a failed foster and decided to keep foster bun, Chance! Chance was rescued along with 2 other rabbits (male and female) from a...
  2. M

Looking to adopt

Hi and welcome! :) Rabbits can easily be litter trained so I wouldn't worry about wood rotting. Also you can put lino down to protect it. Sheds/playhouses are the best option for outside and aviary runs are fab if you have the space.
  3. M

Demi's Shed Progress UD:They love sticking their heads out of the bubble window!

Omg I love it and the buns are adorable :love:
  4. M

Marti the Thrianta has Been in Rescue Since March :-(

I can't believe how long he's been in rescue being a thrianta! Honestly one of my all time fave breeds and if he was female and bondable I'd of snapped him right up!
  5. M

Please sign the petition! Ban the sale of animals from pet shops!

Half way to 10k. Please keep sharing and signing.
  6. M

My Bunny Family

Thank you! I used to never be able to get a pic of them all together but lately they've been really loved up, more so than usual, and they're together all the time so I've had soooo many opportunities! :love: Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk
  7. M

My Bunny Family

Haha here they are! He can see, honest :love: Thank you all xx
  8. M

My Bunny Family

My gorgeous group of 5! Bit of a photo overload [emoji3059]
  9. M

Please sign the petition! Ban the sale of animals from pet shops!

Thanks to everyone who signed, please keep signing and sharing. Ask all your family members and friends. We need to get to 10,000 for the government to respond! Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk
  10. M

Bunny boarding - Manchester UK

Might be a bit too far but I highly recommend Bunnies on Holiday! BD12 9DX Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk
  11. M

Wanted: Looking for a bonded pair! Yorkshire Area or from a rescue who rehomes nationally

My friend has rehomed the gorgeous Kodac and Flash from HoneyBunnies rescue and they are settling in brilliantly. My friend is waiting on her secure wooden run to arrive so for the time being we have set up a huge pen out the front of the set up and the rabbits get to play out in there whilst...
  12. M

Unsure if I’m getting a genuine mini lop?

I don't think breed matters so it's not something I've ever thought about. I'd definitely go to a rescue instead. They're absolutely bursting with rabbits needing homes. Saves so much money too as already neutered and vaccinated.
  13. M

it’s Jack’s-Jane !

I had a problem for ages and couldn't log in on certain devices. Was 100% putting the right username and password in but it kept saying wrong password. I used Tapatalk instead and it worked on there. Wonder if it's the same issue happening to you? Must be some kind of glitch. I eventually was...
Back