• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by MiniC

1. MiniC

Butterfly lop on an adventure!

I really do like the effect on the ears and the colouring on the cheeks! Slightly confused by the wings though 😂
  2. MiniC

Butterfly lop on an adventure!

Playing around with AI, I asked it to draw a butterfly lop bunny on an adventure at sea, and got this majestic creation 😂
  3. MiniC

Help needed desperately Rabbit peeing/marking

So he's started peeing following a change in the household? It sounds stress induced, and as other's have said, you seem to be stressing him out further by getting angry, lashing out, and constraining his environment, which is making the problem worse. Poor bunny.
  4. MiniC

Raven needs vibes, falling, circling update March 11

Topping up the vibes for Raven x
  5. MiniC

Toys for rabbit

My bunnies quite like this, I made one at home with toilet roll tubes and sticks to see if they liked the concept before buying a proper one...
  6. MiniC

Baby bunny!! *NJORD!!!*

Oh my goodness, the effort to keep those ears up! He's very handsome ❤️
  7. MiniC

Clementine isn't eating

Glad Clementine is improving, I hope she's got a bit more appetite back today x
  8. MiniC

Easy clean carpet?

Wanted to come in with a quick update on this. I thought I'd give the carpet tiles from Temu a try, and I think they're working out fairly well. They're machine washable, and I've just washed them for the first time, and they haven't disintegrated, so that's a positive :D We set them down on...
  9. MiniC

Easy clean carpet?

Would it be harder than lino? They would still have foamy carpets in the hard wearing areas/sleeping spots, if that makes a difference. Also saw these, and wondered if they might be suitable and easy to swap out to clean...
  10. MiniC

Easy clean carpet?

I use washable rugs in the bits they hang about in, they're pretty good and they love how foamy they are! The lino is just beneficial for the litter tray/hay sweeping properties. Would office type carpet squares be any use, do you think?
  11. MiniC

Easy clean carpet?

We thought we'd give rough lino a try, but it looks like Poppy has had a little muscle loss in the hind-legs, which I'm guessing is probably because they don't like the lino very much, so haven't been using all the space available to them as they used to. We had stable mats before that, but they...
  12. MiniC

Would you return to the vets?

Is it ok to stop all of these meds at once, or should I really be reducing one at a time? I called the vet to ask, but never heard back.
  13. MiniC

No, he was tested but that vet school in Edinburgh basically said I could lend their name to him... Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
  14. MiniC

There is no stopping him from being humpy unfortunately. Billy has 2 settings: really humpy and extremely humpy. Poppy has spent 2 days sleeping in a tunnel now :( she has such a miserable life with him really. Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
  15. MiniC

Thanks! Syringing water didn't even occur to me! He may be sick, but he still has the energy to incessantly hump Poppy :roll:
Back