• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Milo+Fizz

1. M

Lara - As Requested :-)

Take how soft you think it may feel and times it by 100! Honestly it is unreal how nice they feel! :love: I've only had the pleasure of stroking one, once.
  2. M

Lara - As Requested :-)

:love::love::love::love: I love her. :love: You can just tell her soul matched her beauty. Thank you for the photos Jane. :love:
  3. M

Jane's Photo Thread-Updated 26th September

Brilliant photos :love: *cough cough "Lara" cough cough*
  4. M

Rabbits went into boarding, came back injured :(

Given the advice of your last vet I would look for a new one. Spaying a doe is so important that any good rabbit vet would know. If you say where you are people on here can help you find one.
  5. M

Who's Top Bun in your pairs/groups?

I have had 2 pairs and it was a male dominant for each.
  6. M

My New Set Up

Looks fab! Lucky bunnies :love:
  7. M

I killed another rabbit

I would trust you 100% to have my bunnies and I do genuinely mean that! You Have just been unfortunate, not a bad owner. I wish more people cared as much as you. Butterfly was very lucky to be in your care, many bunnies don't ever experience love and proper care, yours all do and have!
  8. M

Strange boot eating behaviour?

Maybe :D. But now it doesn't seem matter what I wear she goes straight to my feet for a nibble. My trainers had it this morning. Nearly 8 years of never bothering, then an obsession. :lol:
  9. M

Don't think I'll ever figure this out :lol: she has a taste for them now :lol: .
  10. M

No not new or spilt on. Oh dear. Well boots seems a good name :lol:
  11. M

As always when I feed the bunnies they act like they have never been fed and circle like crazy until some food is in the bowl. Tonight Sally went straight to my foot and started trying to eat my boot! Every time I moved she moved with me to get my foot! she wasn't interested In the food or herbs...
  12. M

The cutest ear hug / toupe :D

It works now! :lol:
  13. M

The cutest ear hug / toupe :D

"The Stocks Veterinary Centre" is the Facebook page as the link didn't work for me either. I just scrolled down until I found it on that page. Liked it for you. ETA: Link still doesn't work for me.
  14. M

Marking the End of an Era-Updated Friday 4th December

Im so glad I missed this thread until now! I would have hated to have wait for more stories :oops:. Now I just have to wait for the rest! :lol: Really enjoyed reading this Jane. You should feel very proud of all the lives you have improved and given a chance of happiness. :love: You don't do...
  15. M

A happy photo that makes me a little sad.

Thank you for the kind comments. It isn't their best photo I must say, scrunched up and going though another crazy moult! :lol: Fizz the grey one is the 11 year old. Sally is the "baby" and an ex fat fluff. :love: ETA: I will have to get a video of their crazy time in the garden. They may be...
Back